Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Show me one person on here who takes a bath in the middle of the day and plays animal crossing in the bath......

What I posted, it doesn’t apply to the normal folk, do what you like in your spare time!!

It does apply to the grown ass adults getting excited about what hair style they’ve given their character because it reflects them best.
I don't even trust myself to read a book in the bath for fear of dropping it in 😅 😅 😅

Reactions: 6
Anyone who lists ‘loading dishwasher’ as work needs to have their head checked

Reactions: 25
Her working from home tips were embarrassing and not how any professional I know works. My ex worked from home the majority of the time and his workload diary was packed. Brogan suggested making a list of who to email (why!?) and it just wouldn’t be feasible when you’ve got 100s each day that require actually work and follow ups plus add in conference calls etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Her working from home tips were embarrassing and not how any professional I know works. My ex worked from home the majority of the time and his workload diary was packed. Brogan suggested making a list of who to email (why!?) and it just wouldn’t be feasible when you’ve got 100s each day that require actually work and follow ups plus add in conference calls etc.
She doesn’t have any real work, hence the ‘make a list of who to email’. Always fishing for jobs and freebies. Most other people just get on and email whoever needs contact. They don’t add it to a pointless list. So unproductive. I cannot deal with her.

Reactions: 7
She doesn’t have any real work, hence the ‘make a list of who to email’. Always fishing for jobs and freebies. Most other people just get on and email whoever needs contact. They don’t add it to a pointless list. So unproductive. I cannot deal with her.
Nobody doing actual work would have Loose Women playing in the background either!

Reactions: 5
He’s in her old flat on the first date selfie. I think she was desperate to have any man she could get.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Imagine your friends asking what your date looked like and showing them that photo of her

• Haha
They're literally on the bed! Seriously have some self worth! Normal people sit on the sofa chatting with a drink and getting to know eachother! He sung Disney to her and she dropped her m&s shape wear!!

• Haha
Reactions: 50
So I just watched the work from home tips. My partner was sat next to me when she mentioned about having one big to do list of work and home tasks to complete. He piped up with....’she means she will wait till the fella gets home to do the home stuff for her’ 😂 cracked me up!

Did she sleep with him on the first date?! Damn girl easy much?!

• Haha
@aries10 No one can deal with her 🤦‍♀️ shes the type to burst out crying if you say can you correct that please and has a breakdown

Reactions: 2
There’s nothing wrong with sleeping with someone on the first date, but to Publish it online? And more so publishing it to young viewers? Very weird!!
and thanks for posting it — I’m blocked on Twitter 😂

So I just watched the work from home tips. My partner was sat next to me when she mentioned about having one big to do list of work and home tasks to complete. He piped up with....’she means she will wait till the fella gets home to do the home stuff for her’ 😂 cracked me up!

Did she sleep with him on the first date?! Damn girl easy much?!
@Bluebell721 Pretty sure she slept with Tinder Paul on first date and confessed she was dating two guys after the break up and says later on I date guys that I dont mention in vlogs shes obsessed with sex - shes hardly innocent probably why she gets checked so much at the doctors.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I make lists because it otherwise flitters out of my hear within minutes, normally i work in a nursery so having a list in your pocket is normal, but my situation doesn't really translate into work from home in this case. I am the worst girlfriend, offer to make tea/coffee get distracted and you might get the tea/coffee an hour later.

Reactions: 1
Is she going more to Twitter at the min cos there's less tattlers on there ? I don't use it so wouldn't check it!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.