Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I made Spag Bol for tonights tea and had the sugar out I got asked whats the Sugar for its Spag Bol get Cheese on top 🤦‍♀️ :ROFLMAO:

Brogans new tv show Brogan come eat with me how to gain pounds fast.

Reactions: 2
View attachment 102589
seriously concerned by the amount of sugar she is consuming!! 😧
I make lists because it otherwise flitters out of my hear within minutes, normally i work in a nursery so having a list in your pocket is normal, but my situation doesn't really translate into work from home in this case. I am the worst girlfriend, offer to make tea/coffee get distracted and you might get the tea/coffee an hour later.
Nothing wrong with making lists, it’s just the way they make lists of the ‘work’ they have to do that day when it’s just what the rest of us do on top of our jobs.

Reactions: 1
why does she keep putting her grubby hands over both of the potatoes, even the one that is for benji :sick::sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I seriously can’t work out if that is actually there first date?! I don’t think it is, it doesn’t look like her flat or bedroom at all, she never had blue pillows did she? Me thinks brogie is fibbing, and also does this show how wet Benji is, is it normal for guys to be taking the selfie on a first date even if you’re extremely drunk.....

I seriously can’t work out if that is actually there first date?! I don’t think it is, it doesn’t look like her flat or bedroom at all, she never had blue pillows did she? Me thinks brogie is fibbing, and also does this show how wet Benji is, is it normal for guys to be taking the selfie on a first date even if you’re extremely drunk.....
Looks like her flat. The dado rail thing was in that flat.

I think it might be worse, and be a restaurant, in the reflection it looks like someone else is there? And the fairy lights give it away too! I feel like a right stalker now 🙊🙈
hahaha that’s amazing work! 😂 yeah looks like a bar cos that’s drinks on the table I think!

According to this reply it’s in a place that I assume is a bar?
Yep Aruba is the bar on the pier (I live in Bournemouth too). Has she never heard of keeping some things private! We don't care where you had your first kiss!

Reactions: 8
Wonder if Benji ever looks back at their pics and thinks how much she’s changed? It’s almost like she’s catfished him haha i wonder if he looks at her now and still finds her sexy or attractive? She just seems to have massively let herself go and takes pride in eating loads of rubbish, not moving or looking after her body. :/

Reactions: 17
Wonder if Benji ever looks back at their pics and thinks how much she’s changed? It’s almost like she’s catfished him haha i wonder if he looks at her now and still finds her sexy or attractive? She just seems to have massively let herself go and takes pride in eating loads of rubbish, not moving or looking after her body. :/
Tbf he’s done the same but just not quite to the extent of brogie

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they’re drinking pints of coke 😅 I’m not a fizzy drink person but that’s a lot, right?

Reactions: 5
I can’t believe they’re drinking pints of coke 😅 I’m not a fizzy drink person but that’s a lot, right?
It is when it’s all she drinks, there’s gonna be alcohol in there because of the way she said drinky

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Yep!

Also 'drinky'....really? I don't think I've heard anyone call it that who isn't one of those middle aged women who describes themselves as 'bubbly' and has a 'live laugh love' sign on the wall

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.