Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This has pushed me over the edge. WOE IS ME you selfish piece of tit. THERES PEOPLE DYING and your complaining because you had a dominoes on your birthday?!? Shows what a spoilt witch you really are. I’m sorry, did you not get a brand new phone??? People still gave you presents?! You also weren’t alone. Benji had the dominoes with you. Your 26 years old. Grow the duck up
She is a dick.
As if she would actually have gone out and done anything else on her birthday anyway!

Reactions: 14
This has pushed me over the edge. WOE IS ME you selfish piece of tit. THERES PEOPLE DYING and your complaining because you had a dominoes on your birthday?!? Shows what a spoilt witch you really are. I’m sorry, did you not get a brand new phone??? People still gave you presents?! You also weren’t alone. Benji had the dominoes with you. Your 26 years old. Grow the duck up
@bsw123 she doesnt have to make birthday plans on ever year it gets a bit boring after your 21st she really thinks shes gods gift has to be about her im glad shes gave up the vlogging best thing shes done

Reactions: 2
Urghhhhh this is horrific. Hundreds of people have died today so far. These people are insane and cruelly self centred.

Reactions: 12
hahaha I know! That whole phone section was just horrific. With the dancing and singing along. The little rapper hand movements she made. I wanted it to stop.

View attachment 101997

Frisky
Omg me too! Out of all the videos, vlogs and Instagram of hers I have ever seen, that clip was a million times the worst 🤔 I was embarrassed for her haha

Reactions: 2
agreed she really needs to grow up!!!

if I had twitter i would have pointed out to her Many people right now won’t get the chance to celebrate another birthday! stupid lump

Reactions: 6
Can someone kindly tell me how old Brogan is?! She just seems to look a lot older than 6 years old!!.........

• Haha
Reactions: 3
So after 5 years of the weekly vlogs it’s not working for her anymore .... Brogan your vlogs have been dire for years. So has it taken this pandemic to make you realise how mundane your life is and you want to shake things up and go a different direction ? So the big new direction is a DAY VLOG 🙄

She calls herself a digital creator. You could try freshen up the content, ie all the gifted skincare products you receive, do a review ( doubt you use them though) or organise a giveaway for the followers. Q&A, learn to bake, new hobby, a new online course....Anything

Her “ friends “ that have jobs and are currently working from home are still churning out 2 vlogs a week even in the pandemic.

If it is true she is having to buy subs / followers she really needs to look at a different “ career” path.

Can she make enough money just solely doing Instagram if she gave up Instagram all together ?

Reactions: 9
"... Mooney family recipe"
"... something Brogan always does"

Two spoonfuls of sugar onto raw beef mince before frying does wonders apparently 🤢

Screenshot_20200331_142243_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

Screenshot_20200331_142349_com.google.android.youtube.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
The only other person i have known to put sugar in spag bol is Emma Millard (ItsEmChannel) a grossly overweight middle aged woman who lives with her Mum still.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.