Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey guys! I've been reading here for a long time and watching Brogan for even longer but I've had enough. This vlog was just too much so I have to get some thoughts out and vent for a bit.

I'm writing this to you, Brogan, as I know you read here. Posting this it's nearly 3am where I live. I've worked as our equivalent of a junior doctor in the ER until midnight today. When I got home I had a salad and studied for an hour. To wind down I needed something light to watch so I turned on today's vlog. You turned 26 - just as old as I am. When you had a relaxing morning I was genuinely happy for you. Pancakes with ice cream for breakfast? I don't get why anyone would need a cake mix for that but sure have your treat, Brogan. An iPhone 11 pro? Unnecessary but go on you might be able to improve your insta piccies now and it's for your job too. The moment it all became too much was the absolute glee when your character in Animal Crossing got that bow.
I was just sitting there and felt like someone smacked me. You wanna know what made me happy last week? When my patient got off the ventilator. You wanna know what made me feel upset and overwhelmed? When my other patient died even though I tried everything to save him.
I know that my life is very extreme and I'm honestly happy that most people can't relate to it. But I have purpose. I have something to look forward to or dread every morning. My life isn't made of beiges and routines. And I really think yours shouldn't be either. When I first started watching you, you were driven and ambitious. Sure you didn't like your job as much and sure living as a Youtuber seemed glamorous compared to admin work in an office but look at you! Working from home gave you so many possibilities that you straight up ignored. You could have used the extra time to connect with your followers more, you could have started several DIYs, you could have tried new hobbies, you could have joined local clubs to socialize and most importantly you could have educated yourself! It's been nearly 3 years and you still can't cook anything except pasta. Your editing hasn't improved one bit. You can't illustrate anything with your ipad which most Youtubers do nowadays. Your photography is basic and your writing still underwhelming. Yet you're constantly begging and hoping for more subscribers. You want more subscribers? DO THE bleeping WORK. Stop feeling sorry for yourself and start improving yourself.
We see that you're sad and unhappy with yourself. I'm sure you blame a lot on your weight gain but I honestly believe if you start giving your life some actual, real life purpose and stop wasting your life away you will feel and automatically look better. If it's too hard or overwhelming to do that on your own, get professional help.

In conclusion: I'm exhausted.
That girl needs to read this and thank you! One perfectly written wake up call with advise which you should run with Brogan.
And thank you for all you do avocado4guacamole!!
👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼I thank you all on the daily and am truly great full 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
Stay safe

Reactions: 30
I use a tea spoon of sugar to balance the tin of tomatoes and tomato puree, but I also add herbs to it. It's a tip I picked and I don't really think about it.
Me too - it’s a tip my mum has taught me but maybe 1 teaspoon for 500g of sauce not half a bag tipped on the meat 🤣 of course Brogan doesn’t like seasoning, she just likes sugar.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Me too - it’s a tip my mum has taught me but maybe 1 teaspoon for 500g of sauce not half a bag tipped on the meat 🤣 of course Brogan doesn’t like seasoning, she just likes sugar.
Did they make their own sauce?
Or did they add sugar to an already sugar loaded jar of sauce?

Reactions: 5
This person has got to be taking the piss asking her or Bongo to do a fitness video!!!!! 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
49A9BDA3-4074-4132-AC96-E62FE27A57C2.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Add a bit of sugar if you are cooking from scratch, but not when using one of those sugar laden jars of sauces. Honestly, this girl has no common sense when it comes to her eating habits. I'm afraid I have zero sympathy for her if she ever winges about her weight.

She is definitely struggling for content right now, (not that she has been killing it recently anyway). Her blogs have been so mundane for ages now, will be interesting to see what she switches it up to............there are so many different things she could be doing instead, but she isn't naturally very creative in my opinion, there are far better influencers out there right now doing so much more than her.

Reactions: 19
I have seen people add a sprinkle of sugar to cut the pure tomato. But they add it to the tomato! Not the mince! Also fry the veg and onion in the pan then add the meat and fry together! Then add the sauce and heat through! One pad. All the flavour cooks together!

Reactions: 13
In the one week she had
Ben and Jerry’s ice cream twice, pancakes , dominoes , bolognaise with half a bag of bleeping sugar then had the rest for lunch the day after. She’s a bleeping joke and deserves every single pound she puts on

• Haha
Reactions: 18
In the one week she had
Ben and Jerry’s ice cream twice, pancakes , dominoes , bolognaise with half a bag of bleeping sugar then had the rest for lunch the day after. She’s a bleeping joke and deserves every single pound she puts on
and that was in a week when she now can't eat out, the other week she ate out numerous times. Eating out can be healthy, but generally its not and certainly not in Brogan's case. I don't think she would ever go out and not have a dessert!

Reactions: 7
Don't forget she hardly showed any of her lunches! If it's anything like the 1200 cal monstrosity she had the other day she's killing herself from the inside out! I wonder if she'll be able to eat like that with Benji being home now??

Reactions: 4
I haven’t caught up yet but did anyone watch Masterchef tonight? I feel bad because every time they showed one lady all I could see was Brogan.
The lady who made the Eton mess with meringue mushrooms?

Reactions: 1
But did you notice the jar of sauce was a low sugar one?! Classic Bogie and Bongo 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I think this may have been the worst moment for any vlog. Ever.

WHY BROGAN?!?! WHY PULL THAT FACE?!?! More’s the point WHY LEAVE THIS IN?!?! You sit and edit these Vlogs all day on a Monday as you’re ‘job’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I give up!

Wonder what her next video will be... ‘Eat sugar with me...’

• Haha
Reactions: 8
WHY BROGAN?!?! WHY PULL THAT FACE?!?! More’s the point WHY LEAVE THIS IN?!?! You sit and edit these Vlogs all day on a Monday as you’re ‘job’ 🤦🏻‍♀️ I give up!

Wonder what her next video will be... ‘Eat sugar with me...’
thats what I thought!! She literally would have watched that back in editing and thought yeah that’s fine I’ll leave that in. It made me cringe so much.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
When she actually said out loud ‘new phone? Who dis?’ I cringed so hard
hahaha I know! That whole phone section was just horrific. With the dancing and singing along. The little rapper hand movements she made. I wanted it to stop.

A1F4E71C-5640-4F60-9AEB-EDFDF138115E.jpeg

Frisky

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Excuse me whilst I state the most obvious thing I learnt from that shitshow of a week! Regardless of Corona, she has told us how lucky she is to work from home. So continued to work from home this week. Yet literally had no work???? Like NONE!!!! Disney+, animal crossing, food food food food, ooh wowhhh the sun, food food food, marvel, food. Did I accidentally glaze over the work portion of her week??? Benji was working most of the week. Yet still made spagbol. Curry. Jacket potato. And she did what...? Oh yeah just ate it all!!
👏 👏 👏

Reactions: 3
This has pushed me over the edge. WOE IS ME you selfish piece of tit. THERES PEOPLE DYING and your complaining because you had a dominoes on your birthday?!? Shows what a spoilt witch you really are. I’m sorry, did you not get a brand new phone??? People still gave you presents?! You also weren’t alone. Benji had the dominoes with you. Your 26 years old. Grow the duck up

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.