Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmmmm I think sheā€™s maybe a wee lie teller she uploaded watching marvel 2 at 8.10pm so if she saying she was in the car when Clap for the nhs started so they managed to drive home unpack a food shop and be sitting on their sofa at 8.10. It might be possible but I think itā€™s bullshit same as her pointless Picci yesterday making her followers assume they were away a walk when in fact it was a pic from Sunday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
That's our Brogan. Doing important admin at home.

I don't like the girl but I don't think aggressive comments on her Insta are the way to go. It just adds fuel to the 'trolls' fire. If the comments are all polite and she's deleting them then that says everything about her tbh.

Reactions: 16
Morning tattlers!
I know we're all probably still feel the emotions for last night but I also wanted to give us something to smile about today inbetween the loathing of Brogan.

Everyone post something their thankful for right now.

I'm thankful that my boyfriend is moving in with me and that I have him as company during lockdown.
Iā€™m thankful for so much right now... waking up healthy each morning; my family staying safe and healthy thus far; being able to ā€˜communicateā€™ with people via the internet (social media, emails for work etc); having a garden to escape to; the lovely sunshine...

Give it 3 minutes before itā€™s deleted!

Sheā€™s stooping to a new low now... deleting those who actually write nice comments to her pleading her to speak/acknowledge whatā€™s going on! LISTEN to your viewers! They WANT you to DO something! They WANT you to mention it!

Also, canā€™t believe she is openly flouting the rules about being outside.... WTAF? She has her own car. She can go food shopping alone. Moreā€™s the point did she pick up some bits and drop them off to NaN while she was at it?!?! Probs not! She has absolutely no idea... itā€™s no wonder her mother took control for so long!

Whoā€™s betting Bogladyte is going to be the first to either get the government money for being ā€˜self employedā€™ (I keep all my receipts Yano) when there will still be some who wonā€™t get a penny šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļøšŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø

• Heart
Reactions: 15
0CEA97D6-7650-445C-AD50-92BFDE72514B.jpeg

she will be sat on insta all day now trying to delete any comment she gets. Bet she will limit comments now šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Sheā€™s so self centred but I also think her not talking about it all shows her intelligence levels, I donā€™t think she watches the news or keeps up with anything so she canā€™t defend herself

Reactions: 10
I was bogey blocked a longtime ago for asking if she was ā€œoverwhelmedā€ and have had to make a lurker page just so I can see her IG ffs

• Haha
Reactions: 6
It's great to see that some of the sheep are commenting on how irresponsible her behaviour is. And of course there will be many more who think it but don't bother to comment. The tide is turning and it's clearer every day how much of a sock puppet she is. We all knew it, now the sheep are catching on. Oh dear, is the gravy train derailing?

Reactions: 9
View attachment 100224
Is she just a complete moron!?
You donā€™t want to talk about Covid thats fine, be an ignorant head but at least take the precautions that have been put in place seriously!!!

ONE person per house should go and do the essential food shop. šŸ˜”
sheā€™s been sat at home all day playing animal crossing.. why did she have to wait for Benji to get home and go food shopping together in the evening

• Wow
Reactions: 11
bogie.png

this person is being perfectly polite in her comment, but I think it has now been deleted.

Brogie is so childish, not a good 'influencer' if you ask me.

• Wow
Reactions: 23
View attachment 100281
this person is being perfectly polite in her comment, but I think it has now been deleted.

Brogie is so childish, not a good 'influencer' if you ask me.
Never has been a good influncer, my street had bells ringing cheering as some nhs staff got home for first time seeing their families it was emotional hearing it
has brogan mention it - probably not ive took a detox from her.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Not sticking up for her I know some people are still having to do ads at the moment as they are locked in a contract. But these people are still acknowledging what is going on so still better then brogon

Reactions: 3
I donā€™t think itā€™s the fact sheā€™s doing ads because I do understand she has to make an income too and all the ads now will have been scheduled in before any of this really took off. Itā€™s more her blatant disregard to anything thatā€™s going on and the fact she is acting as if everything is normal. She has shown no respect to our NHS or key workers and has made comments like ā€œwhat a time to be aliveā€ etc. NO Brogan. Wake up. Be a responsible ā€œinfluencerā€. Use your vlog as your Corona free space but use Twitter and instagram to support your audience and show some bloody respect to whatā€™s going on. If she was ill, weā€™ve all seen the first place she goes is to the NHS like with her pathetic response to a cold earlier this year

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Both perfectly reasonable and polite comments but how long till they are deleted or there is a sarcastic reply šŸ™„
Brogan doesnā€™t give a tit about guidelines. As long as she survives this pandemic then Iā€™m not sure she cares about anyone else.

Reactions: 3
She has deleted all even slightly negative posts on that ad post. What an irrelevant stupid selfish moron. I cried when Street did it. She could have filmed the sky ffs so not to identify her house. I can't believe she and Benji left the house together so selfish

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Brogan doesnā€™t give a tit about guidelines. As long as she survives this pandemic then Iā€™m not sure she cares about anyone else.
she will only wake up if someone close to her catches it, i hope to god after all this she will contact her dad at least to make sure he is fine duck what julie wants hes your dad brogan make a mends now

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.