Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know it's bad but watching Brogies vlogs make my life feel amazing! I may not own a house or buy designer labels, but her life just seems so boring. I'm back at work on Monday as I work in a hardware shop, and I'm really nervous to go back, as I'm scared of the risk, and the fact she doesn't even talk about it makes me so angry

Reactions: 4
I feel so frustrated and sad. Two members of my boyfriends family have tested positive for covid19 and one has just passed away due to the virus. In times like these to be showing off new phone, Disney+ and Nintendo switches when most people can’t even pay their rent is just distasteful. I don’t wish her any bad but I really hope she can see what she’s doing and the way she’s behaving isn’t good at all

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I feel so frustrated and sad. Two members of my boyfriends family have tested positive for covid19 and one has just passed away due to the virus. In times like these to be showing off new phone, Disney+ and Nintendo switches when most people can’t even pay their rent is just distasteful. I don’t wish her any bad but I really hope she can see what she’s doing and the way she’s behaving isn’t good at all
That's so sad, sorry for your loss

Great picture to promote social distancing, I know they’re from the same household but stillView attachment 99960
Brogans a moron. This pic in my opinion wasnt taken today it probably one of the piccis taken on Sunday when they uploaded the pic of her practically on benji back same outfits. She will currently be lying in her own filth watching more Disney plus while benji still out working.

Reactions: 12
Why do they have wellies on?? It’s a nice sunny day - walking into grass. The only purpose of that piccie is to tag & brag 🙄

I wonder if she lied about paying for the Disney+ subscription deal and has to watch as much as possible in her free trial week 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Why do they have wellies on?? It’s a nice sunny day - walking into grass. The only purpose of that piccie is to tag & brag 🙄

I wonder if she lied about paying for the Disney+ subscription deal and has to watch as much as possible in her free trial week 🤣
ppppffft brogan pay for something, i'm wanting to volunteer for local hospital.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Why have they got wellies on in this lovely weather? Also I think hers are definitely men’s ones for the fit bit still lol a bit on the tight side

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.