Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why has she never learnt to take her make up off properly! I'm sick of seeing her bloody panda eyes!!!

Omg that remote 🤮🤮🤮 in one of his photos hes drinking tea out a mug that says 12 on it!! So wonder if he's a teen?

I had a little look at his site (through his Twitter) and actually he seems sweet. I won't dare say what i reckon he has but he seems a genuine kind soul who updates Twitter by the minute and writes movie reviews on his site. He seems to be very avid film person and has a similar routine daily which he always tweets about. Make your own assumptions as you wish! Either way he's wasting his time watching that much brog and clearly she couldn't care less. Her and Julie the witch would be cackling about him I'm sure
His girlfriend is a massive brogan fan aswell constantly posts how beautiful she is 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 1
I don’t understand her lack of work ethic, lots of influencers are using it to up their videos per week as more people will have more time, some of Brogie’s old friends are doing one thing a day, weather it’s a live or a video, her half an hour video also only had one ad for me.... most people would have at least 2? She really hasn’t upped her game!

Reactions: 5
I don’t understand her lack of work ethic, lots of influencers are using it to up their videos per week as more people will have more time, some of Brogie’s old friends are doing one thing a day, weather it’s a live or a video, her half an hour video also only had one ad for me.... most people would have at least 2? She really hasn’t upped her game!
This. Charlotte ruff is working from home and has managed to put out better content. She had no excuse. She is lazy. End of. Everything is too much work for her

Reactions: 13
Someone should ask if she’s going to upload Saturday and donate to the NHS 👀

Reactions: 10
Week 3 will she clap
Week one she was eating snacks in the car
Week two she was playing her switch

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Holy moly.

I’ve joined this forum purely to post here.

I first stumbled across Brogan in 2015/2016 when looking for skiing packing videos. Needless to say I became hooked to her vlogs, watching older ones and then every week when I’d caught up.

I was addicted because I found her life terribly tragic. Her self absorbed manner was at its worse when she with others on her blog - they’d be talking in the background whilst she just aims the camera at her face the whole time! Her crying and breaking down at every little issue. Her falling out with her mum and being kicked out of her Dads (who remembers that!?) These things don’t happen typically. I would love to see what happens off camera.

Then there’s the failed friendship. Who remembers the taller skinnier girl she dragged to Disneyland Paris who no she longer mentions? What about Amy, the bigger blogger girl? Charlotte, who she clearly fell out with in Florida? Says a lot when a girl has no friends.

I stopped watching her after her failed Florida trip with Charlotte. I couldn’t put myself through it anymore. One thing that really tipped me personally was her joining forces with some sort of movement aimed at influencing younger people into politics (something which she clearly knows very little about), only to NEVER mention politics again.

On the subject of politics though, whilst she has largely kept her cards close to her chest, I did note her liking a tweet from Georgie around election time which was a blue heart or something. Of course Brogan Tate, the most privileged and entitled woman on YouTube, would be a Tory voter. And of course that would fit in with what I’m hearing people say on here about her ignorance to address coronavirus. Typical. She sees no direct impact on her (yet..), therefore, she does not care.

Le sigh.

it’s a shame as she seems to have a big following, yet no desire to use it to help people in these unprecedented times.

Reactions: 17
Okay THAT^^ needs to be next title

Remember Brogan got excited over garden leave everyone else would be worried sick not Brogan

Shes copying Gemma Louise Miles with everything 🤦‍♀️ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Sorry if this has already been said... but I have to howl that she says she’s not doing weeklys anymore and we’d understand under the circumstances that its just not right... then proceeds to do practically daily vlogs from there. Reeks to me that someones worried about revenue so has decided to put out more “content” under the guise of being mindful of unprecedented times...

Reactions: 10
Sorry if this has already been said... but I have to howl that she says she’s not doing weeklys anymore and we’d understand under the circumstances that its just not right... then proceeds to do practically daily vlogs from there. Reeks to me that someones worried about revenue so has decided to put out more “content” under the guise of being mindful of unprecedented times...
I thought this too!!

Reactions: 4
Self obsessed in isolation, how will she cope without a #gifted vacation?

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Big Brotato is getting desperate! Starting to use swipe ups 😂 needs those dollars for Disney ya know, while the rest of the world is living in a pandemic 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Can someone make a new thread? I don’t know how to 🤷🏻‍♀️
There is a link at the bottom of the page which tells you how to create a new thread if you want a new one👌 alternatively just wait and eventually Admin will create a new one. I'm not personally fussed. I'm happy to witch about Mooney wherever 😂

Reactions: 5
Three weeks in and my appearance has definitely taken a nose dive.. my skin feels bad from being at home so much and my hairs forever in a bun. How she does this as her day to day life I don’t know.

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.