Brogan Tate #21 What a time to be alive!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is a link at the bottom of the page which tells you how to create a new thread if you want a new one👌 alternatively just wait and eventually Admin will create a new one. I'm not personally fussed. I'm happy to witch about Mooney wherever 😂
duck that. I’m not that arsed about it 😂 I have to go to work soon I just thought we’d get moaned at by admin 🤷🏻‍♀️

In other news.. top beauty tips from Bogey, wear suncream! Pahahahaha says the girl who looks 10 years older due to not wearing said suncream 🤣

872488E7-3D40-4104-B278-965C400F093C.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Don’t understand why she hasn’t done a video about transforming there garden? When she showed it she said it needed some TLC, so why not film that?

Reactions: 9
Someone needs to tell her that one bagel is in fact more calories than two slices of bread. I feel like she keeps having bagels cause she thinks they're healthier 🤦🏾‍♀️ they're really not!

Reactions: 13
Someone needs to tell her that one bagel is in fact more calories than two slices of bread. I feel like she keeps having bagels cause she thinks they're healthier 🤦🏾‍♀️ they're really not!
TBF they look like bagel thins which have about 120 calories per bagel so aren’t too bad for calories. The average slice of bread have about 85/90 calories per slice so technically the bagel IS healthier but if she’s going to eat it with a load of crap on it then it kind of defeats the object.

Reactions: 1
OMG....... every bloody week

@KINGAA Gonna quote myself
She needs to pay us I mentioned her nan and Megan next thing there in the vlog obvious she does read this and were doing all effort for her vlogs

Hi friends
Let me know if I'm more photogenic than brogan id like to think so 😂
That look can melt in your arms

Remember in her vlog she asked Benji what taste she should try he said red packet her reply with a bratty voice i always have the green pack what was the point asking him in first place her voice when she doesnt get what she wants brogan live a litte try the red flavour hes telling you to add some excitment in your life she really is vanila and dont get me on all that white furniture

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
That lip balm I’m her favourites doesn’t have a smell, it’s just a lip balm! Jesus Christ she is delusional! 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Ive not watched the fave video but aren't they usually filled with random tit she found round the house? A snack, a random beauty product we've never seen in a weekly vlog, an app she's trying to get sponsored by!

Reactions: 3
I saw a video earlier from a YouTuber who said they got demonitised for mentioning coronovirus! I bet my life on it that is the reason she isn’t discussing it!!!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.