Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The piano noise is so annoying in the spa clips

I don’t understand why they don’t use their lounge

Reactions: 1
A few thoughts .

This ‘burfday’ week is ridiculous. Petulant, demonstrates her immaturity and I don’t know anyone else who does this - i bet she was a spoilt brat as a child to have this level of entitlement that has carried on into adulthood.

Intolerant now but it was allergies when she was being paid. Her stomach hurts, ok however I’m sure the belgian chocolate ‘birthday cake’ doesn’t help amongst other things.

She gave us a glimpse of her true selfish self when she said about keeping what the nutritionist said to herself because it was expensive. Verses when she was paid to do the allergy tests and we heard all about it. Don’t mention it at all then!!!

Her life - you couldn’t pay me to live. Look beyond these little trips she does. She’s on her own clearly struggling to fill her days, clearly very lonely and all at the age of 25. Her days are made up of mundane jobs we all do in addition to real jobs. I don’t know anyone who ‘ works from home’ that can take a bath in the middle of their working day or just go shopping the way she does.

Reactions: 11
I work from home 3 days a week and on those days I get up and get started on work at 9:30 like I would in the office. Okay, so I do get to watch TV on my lunch break but other than that I work all day, no time for baths and trips to Primark 😂

Reactions: 4
She gave us a glimpse of her true selfish self when she said about keeping what the nutritionist said to herself because it was expensive. Verses when she was paid to do the allergy tests and we heard all about it. Don’t mention it at all then!!!
Honestly thought it was just me that thought "You greedy cow" (literally and figuratively).

When she said "I'm probably not going to talk about it because the appointment was really expensive So everything I learn I wanna keep it to myself"

Fml she's so selfish to her OWN viewers the ones who helped get you the money to pay for this nutritionist

Also I think its this lady -- Anita Bowes http://www.acediets.com -- she was sooo dramatic about the pricing and she had to "save up" for it...lol

--
FEES
Anita offers an initial free 10-minute phone consultation to discuss your requirements.
  • First consultation (1 hour) £90
  • Follow-up one-to-one session (30 min) £50
  • Letter to GP/Consultant £20
  • Analysis of your insulin pump / blood glucose meter download £50
  • Skype and phone initial consultations (1 hour) £85
  • Skype and phone follow-up consultation (30 min) £45

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Greedy cow indeed she is. Did anyone catch when she was talking about the appointment, she said that she just needs a final push, that she's almost there. I was like, whaaaaat, you haven't even started! [emoji23][emoji23] Seems Brogie thinks a black tie event means literally wearing black. Baaaahhh!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
I repeat, HOW CAN THIS WOMAN ONLY BE 25 YEARS OLD?! She looks like her mum's older sister!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Last time she had a professional shoot she actually looked nice. These professionals with their fancy editing can do wonders ;)

Reactions: 1
If you found your tattle thread Brogan, then if you’re reading you should be ashamed of yourself. Your viewers basically pay your wages!

You don’t mind filling them full of crap freebie test results but you won’t share your journey with a paid nutritionist?

Not everyone is huge like you and indenial about their health, nobody wants to copy your advice. Some of your subscribers will probably unsubscribe soon. Why would they want to follow such an unrelatable, selfish, self obsessed,entitled, intolerable little brat that you’ve become.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
I could understand her saying "I don't want to share my nutritionists advice because she charges money for this service and its her business, so I don't want to impact on her business etc" but it's always about her. I paid a lot of money for this so I don't want to share is just selfish. She shares clips of her in a towel, why not this 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She wouldn't even be able to afford a nutritionist if it wasn't for her followers so just bloody share it. I've been to a nutritionist and it's all information available on the Internet really anyway minus any diet plans and supplements/ tests which do get tailored to you. But the general info they give is freely avaliable online

Reactions: 9
If you found your tattle thread Brogan, then if you’re reading you should be ashamed of yourself. Your viewers basically pay your wages!

You don’t mind filling them full of crap freebie test results but you won’t share your journey with a paid nutritionist?

Not everyone is huge like you and indenial about their health, nobody wants to copy your advice. Some of your subscribers will probably unsubscribe soon. Why would they want to follow such an unrelatable, selfish, self obsessed,entitled, intolerable little brat that you’ve become.

Well said! All I can come up with this morning is...

Brogan I hope you're reading here you selfish, rotten munter.

Reactions: 3
Has Brogie considered actually going to a proper dress shop for an occasion dress where they can help you choose things to flatter instead of randomly ordering online?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.