Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said! All I can come up with this morning is...

Brogan I hope you're reading here you selfish, rotten munter.
Haha I’d had a tit night sleep and had to be up and out for work at 5am (real work, Brogan) read the thread and just had to tell the brat what I thought :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 1
Has Brogie considered actually going to a proper dress shop for an occasion dress where they can help you choose things to flatter instead of randomly ordering online?
I'm a big fan of online shopping, including occasion wear. It's always a bit of a risk, but if you know what works for your body, it really can be a success! Which is where Brogie fails miserably. She has no idea which shapes might flatter her, colours, nothing at all!
I had a look on ASOS and even though some of these tones might wash her out, I really think some of these shapes could actually suit her and you know, make her look younger than 52?! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Girl is clueless.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
at least if she's doing a professional shoot there's some hope it won't be unflattering and cheesy like usual!

She is the biggest Joke on earth!! A private nutritionist will tell her everything she is choosing to eat is bad! Jacket loaded with cheese, all the cake scones and crap she can shovel in! Sooo selfish to say she won't tell people. Just say you have a personal appointment. Or bad thought! Say nothing cos no one cares!!!! She is the most infuriating woman on the planet!

Reactions: 2
I have just watched her new vlog
I’m starting to get so confused with what she actually does all day long. 160 emails she said she had to read through. But that could be newsletters / spam emails. Surly she doesn’t have 160 brands wanting to work with her.
Then she says it’s a productive day because she has wrote down brands she wants to beg for deals with. Then straightened her hair and done her makeup. What!!!! Is this woman insane! ? That’s what most people do everyday. She is so out of touch with reality.
I feel like someone should take a screenshot of her at her desk every week since she started so you can see how much weight she has put on. I hate fat shaming and I’m not. But if she is so unhappy and trying to eat healthy why is she eating the foods she is. She is getting very big which is a shame.

Also I’m dying at her baby talking. “Burthday” “mummy” and all the other things she has said in that stupid baby chavy voice

Reactions: 2
Awww, expect lots of piccies of Brogie in her flippies. Such bliss!! [emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
I was having a 'discussion' with someone on that comment about not mentioning the nutritionist and surprise surprise the comments have been deleted. Such dreadful censorship, makes my blood boil 😤😤😤😤

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I was having a 'discussion' with someone on that comment about not mentioning the nutritionist and surprise surprise the comments have been deleted. Such dreadful censorship, makes my blood boil [emoji36][emoji36][emoji36][emoji36]
Same! I had also replied to that first comment! [emoji35][emoji35]

• Angry
Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.