Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why does she have to share all her bday messages on her stories! Well done you've been telling the world allllll month your bday is coming up so why are you so suprised and "blessed" to receive a few messages? Total plum! Anyway happy 50th Bragon! The melt downs have been fun but wait until the midlife meltdowns (they'll be veryyyyy soon)
Before midlife meltdowns, there will be "all my clothes shrunk in the wash" meltdown ahead of the cruise! [emoji23][emoji23] And not quite sure she'll deal very well with travelling with a stunner like Megan. Meltdown alert! [emoji3544][emoji3544]

Reactions: 3
Omg who takes a picture of their birthday cards? Girl is taaaaapped

Megan is absolutely stunning

Reactions: 1
Her legs look hugeeee! She's defo piling it on.
Hardly surprising if you eat fish and chips for lunch, huge afternoon tea and then a massive dinner on the same day. Her calorie count for that one day has to be in 5 figures. Anyone wanna bet what size she'll be on her 26th birthday?

Reactions: 2
Honestly she is just so beyond it now, I’ll buy my own deccorations for an instagram photo that’s supposed to look natural..... pretend to be Zoella all you want hun

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Megan is so beautiful!! Just looked on insta and she hasn't posted a photo with brogranny since June 2016!! She has real travel photos in amazing places that she paid for!! Barely any crappy posed ones and they actually shown the places off!

Reactions: 4
25 and full of life! :rolleyes:

25 and full of tit

25 and full of life! :rolleyes:
25 and full of tit

Megan is so beautiful!! Just looked on insta and she hasn't posted a photo with brogranny since June 2016!! She has real travel photos in amazing places that she paid for!! Barely any crappy posed ones and they actually shown the places off!

she really is isnt she no wonder Brogan doesnt film her

Her commenting on every post is soooo cringe
does that really look like a guys handwriting

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
It’s so sad it’s actually funny how much validation she needs from the internet. Sure hun sure you are content

Reactions: 1
i know she is obsessed with the god damn internet take a break from it she doesnt watch any normal tv everyfink is netflix or disney how many more cringe photos can she take

i know she is obsessed with the god damn internet take a break from it she doesnt watch any normal tv everyfink is netflix or disney how many more cringe photos can she take
She can’t be tagging / begging for freebies if she’s just watching normal telly!

It’s really sad, let’s be honest she bought all of the balloons etc herself just for the Instagram pic. She’s 25. Just a normal birthday. Strange to show all your cards too and repost every birthday message.

Oh and Please stop with the cringey hand holding shot, looks like a jet2 advert for scruffs :LOL:

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.