Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Was gonna say but you beat me to it! Haha Jeeeze I’m 34 soon and she literally has more wrinkles than me! :unsure:
I'm 34 and was convinced she was at least 5 years older than me. I'm not buying it. I want to see some ID!

Reactions: 3
her hands look older than her puss her hands creep me out your right she cant be 25 all other vloggers in there 20s look there age, doesnt sound like a 25 year old either 30s at the most

I think she is 25, she's still got that immaturity you have in your 20s, not till you hit your 30s you stop giving a toss what people think and she is very consumed by what people think of her it shows because she doesn't do anything that's not been done before, only copies other people, nothing original, doesn't use her platform for anything useful just begging. She did do the Smear test video which is a great thing to create awareness of but every blogger out there is talking about them too.

It's sad really the awareness she can create I'm sure there is some great local charities she can volunteer at even if it is for vlog content it's still creating awareness, she doesn't even do giveaways for her followers all that free stuff she gets sent she sells it!

I'm sure there are some teenage girls out there living in poverty that will only ever dream of a Cath Kidston bag and some Pixi cosmetics, she clearly aint using them the wrinkly, old, rotten hag!

Reactions: 8
It kills me how she reckons she has a lot of “work” to do. Answering a few emails isn’t work. The emails are all responses to her begging anyway.
The fact she thinks it’s an achievement to;
Wash up
Change the bed
Do the food shop
Make herself lunch/ dinner that’s not a ready meal
Do washing
Any form of cleaning
Any form of adulting is embarrassing !!!

Reactions: 7
I'm quite surprised and shocked she was allowed to film in that spa, if I saw her doing that I would have asked her to stop as it would make me feel very uncomfortable! ( isn't relaxing supposed to not involve tech?)
- "this dress is a bit booby" *flaps dress around so we nearly see everything*
- Pixi sent a load more skincare... Hinting at something?
- wonder what her sleepless night was about... Maybe worrying she won't get sent any more Cath Kitson tat?

Reactions: 4
28715087-0645-4558-A448-0F029BFA3834.jpeg

The face of a girl who just remembered she has a wheat intolerance( bullshit ) and has a small lunch with crackers as that’s ok in small portions but shoves birthday cake, biscuits, pasta and chocolate down her throat which also contains wheat
Araghhhh as someone who has a genuine allergy to Gluten I would be so ill if I had only a tiny portion of some 😬

Reactions: 6
Five mins in... she really is unbelievably lazy . Moaning about a food delivery service when she literally has all week to fit in a food shop. About to watch the rest of the sh*t show then i feel like I need a shower

I think she has a very regressive personality. The whole birthweek thing is very juvenile, as is celebrating any time she does an “adult task”. This is kind of how I behaved at a teenager and her joy is akin to what I felt when I did a load of washing at 18 for the first time at university. The Disney obsession; referring to her mum as “mummy” (she did it today); the weird thing with the lion teddy. It’s all signs of regression. She clearly feels comfortable acting like a child and hey, some men like that so maybe that’s why Banjo sticks around.

Reactions: 10
Maybe Benji is only with her because he's a homosexual! She spoke about the first conversation they had on Tinder and it was all about how much Benji loved musical's 😯😯

Alarm bells would have been ringing for me.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Also she mocked Top Gun that is my fave film she doesnt know what top gun is about its not disney also this weird slip up of acting like a child with cake was really off putting that made me uncomfy to watch to be honest..... SNAP OUT OF IT

Reactions: 3
Also she mocked Top Gun that is my fave film she doesnt know what top gun is about its not disney also this weird slip up of acting like a child with cake was really off putting that made me uncomfy to watch to be honest..... SNAP OUT OF IT
Yeah, how dare she mock Top Gun? [emoji35][emoji35]
She looks like a deranged 52 year old!

@Cupcake12, I love you too!! [emoji1][emoji1]

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.