Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

September_18

That phone call from ‘Mickey and Minnie’ made me cringe. Why does a 25 year old woman want a recorded birthday message from a fictional character??? How does Benji put up with her, it’s such bizzare behaviour

• Haha
Reactions: 19

Meg1912

VIP Member
My problem with Brogie is her claiming to be a size she's obviously not. She put on a dress size 18 and it fit perfectly. Why having to mention that she had to size up like 3 sizes and that she is in fact a size 14? I wish all Youtubers stopped mentioning what size they get, period.
It's NOT ABOUT THE NUMBER, it's about wearing clothes that fit you and make you feel comfortable!
Her whole life revolves around food, it's extremely unhealthy, but that's her problem. She's obviously in denial struggling to walk and talk at the same time and almost panicking at the thought of having to go down a few flights of stairs, which is obviously not normal for a 52 year old, meant 25. So yeah, it's obviously going to be brought up here, whether you like it or not. All of us put on weight at a certain point, I have many times in the past! But I own it, I most certainly don't pretend to be a size that I'm not.

• Heart
Reactions: 18

Meg1912

VIP Member
Uaaaaaaau, I had no idea Brogie worked as an extra for Titanic and Game of Thrones! I'll have to do some research and see if I find more! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Oh and any special requests, send them my way as I'm having far too much fun!! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

vodkandcokeplz

Chatty Member
I blacked out some personal info. I forgot to add she couldn’t even get the name right and was that busy angry typing I put £30k ffs :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 17

Bubu

Chatty Member
If I wanna talk about her gaining weight and being in denial about her true size after scoffing biscuits, waffles, scones, pasties, fish and chips, plus 3 course meals and god knows what else on her weekend away, no one is going to stop me I'm afraid as this is a trash site and I'm here for the trashing

• Haha

Meg1912

VIP Member
I know it’s so unfair! She couldn’t even get the name right. What an insult. I felt like telling them to go f**k themselves to be honest! Maybe someone else could also email about the huge name error she made, then maybe they’ll think twice about chucking around free passes to clueless beggars in future[emoji2356]
Done! Boom!

• Heart
I think Brogan is quite unattractive herself, especially compared to Benji. He is the better looking of the two.

I have wondered how she finds it so easy to get boyfriends.

Highlandcow

VIP Member
I think he's waiting for the merlin annual passes to expire.

Well we don't know what they are really like behind closed doors they might genuinely love each other but she's probably wore him down to nothing by telling him he was ugly when they first started dating and he's been dazzled too long by all the freebies he's made himself a comfy bed with old Bogle. Plus he works away at least he has someone to go to Nandos and the cinema with when he gets in and the smell and the teeth are just a small price to pay.

Anyway Benji if you're reading here don't let bogey let you believe you are punching cz it's really the other way round and I'm sure you could do much better, just not me tho cz I could never date a Tory.

• Haha

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Her saying shes "mentally exhausted" has actually really irritated me. mentally exhausted from what? trying to find a cruise dress for the free cruise youre going on next week? from trying to decide to eat at ANY time during the day because she has the freedom to do that because she doesnt have a proper job? From taking "piccies" and begging brands to work with her? or what about the endless shopping days and purchases, or how about the free trip to warner brothers studios the other day??
if i was benji, who travels constantly for work, works all week which would actually be mentally as well as physically exhausting and had to come home and listen to brogan constantly whine and complain, and claim SHE is mentally exhausted? i would laugh in her face

Reactions: 16