Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s really sad, let’s be honest she bought all of the balloons etc herself just for the Instagram pic. She’s 25. Just a normal birthday. Strange to show all your cards too and repost every birthday message.

Oh and Please stop with the cringey hand holding shot, looks like a jet2 advert for scruffs [emoji38]
[emoji16]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
The big lump is going to be in one hell of a mood tomorrow when it's birthday week over and back to reality. Heh.

Reactions: 2
That picture in the sand, it looks like someone has trampled over their names 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She really has Peter Pan syndrom doesn't she don't get me wrong I love Disney and collect Disney but I still live in the real world and have a job and pay bills Disney is my relaxing time that I earn myself seeing as I pay for everything and not beg but Brogan isnt on planet earth she needs her bubble burst......who cries over a fitted sheet gone if she loves the beach so much why didnt she go to her beach more often at her first flat id be in heaven if I had a house near a beach she really is ungrateful but thats okay 👍

Who even says loves ya to their partner (sorry if you do - don’t wanna offend) but honestly I say that to my best friends not my partner !

Brogan used to be so mature and not speak the way she does now I hate this slang words shes got from Benji = s'laters she never used to be chavy

Reactions: 2
Does she really want praise for that? Wow well done, you got up and did things millions of people do as part of daily life .
Actually for her, I suppose that is a big deal.

Reactions: 4
The face of a girl? I think she means 50 year old! [emoji23][emoji23] Oh and someone give her a medal. [emoji849]

• Haha
Reactions: 5
oh for duck sake A FOOD SHOP A bleeping FOOD SHOP TRY A NIGHT SHIFT JOB BROGAN

Brogan you forgot to tag #sainburys

No one can seem so stupid is she really like this really or just a fake internet person she is getting on my wick now ATTENTION INTERNET SLOB OMG

Reactions: 9
shes actually uploaded a photo of herself being proud for having done A FOOD SHOP?? lord give me strength!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Guess what guys i did a food shop by myself without mommy and benji to guide me lets upload a photo im such an adult now i did two things today so proud of myself:mad:

Reactions: 1
Holy tit she did so much today! Oh wait I do that tit on top of a full time job and 3 kids! Well done huns you've excelled in life! Not!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.