Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

xily

Chatty Member
Another picture smiling into dead air :rolleyes: That jacket is perfect for her, looks like my grandma's tablecloth

Doobeedoo

Chatty Member
Haha she says she is a one woman band however doesn’t she have a manager ?! So not exactly one woman eh?! She talks a load of crap!

gossgal

VIP Member
So happy I’ve found this! The one on GG is sooo dull. Does anyone else think she might be on some form of anti-depressant? (Absolutely not shaming) I’ve just watched her vlog when she met that Victoria and seems high in parts of it?? Anyone else noticed this?

Also.. i know I’m repeating you all but I honestly cannot believe she edited that Cornwall vlog and wasn’t honestly ashamed to post it. She has some serious food issues! It was just full on bingeing?!
Welcome 👍

oh look,out shopping with her latest Disney friend shes clinging onto, beth
It will last till dec ;)

Meg1912

VIP Member
her hair though :sick:[emoji2961] meg can you get the screenshot of her in a hair towel from todays vlog her baldness at the corners
Only just seen this? Of course! Is it at the beginning, middle or towards the end?

No you idiot, it doesn't look good! Dafuq?!

S

SherlockHuns

So cath kidston are doing their own fish and chip paper in various places, seems right up her street!

gossgal

VIP Member
was her mum not there at the finishing line to be a proud mama an all i think somethings happend again she hardly mentions her these days

I hope she paid for that manicure and pedicure. She should be supporting local small business, not leeching off of them. It doesn't overly bother me when she's getting sent crap from bigger companies because they have huge profit and are very well known but this poor girl is starting out running her own small business and Brogan's taking handouts.
i have my own hairdresser and always tip her its just nice thing to do an there happy, imagine brogan doing a charity like for africa they hardly get food as it is she would have a meltdown out there

Last edited:

gossgal

VIP Member
She goes to the dentist a lot for her dentist to say there fine and she said she needs a filling 😂 she has really bad teeth i go every 6 months