Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wouldn't be surprised if poor Megan pulls the same face having to share a room with Brogie. [emoji1785][emoji1785]

Spot the difference! [emoji1787][emoji1787] Only thing they got right is bloody flip flops!
Ugh, those shorts.

My muff’s screaming just looking at this “piccie” 😱

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Who the hell would have asked her what shampoo she uses 🤣?! Yes I’d love to have flat, receding hair please.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
None of those clothes fitted her while she was in Florida, never mind now! Someone get sea world on the phone, I hear one of their orcas has found it’s way to Bournemouth

• Haha
Reactions: 8
None of those clothes fitted her while she was in Florida, never mind now! Someone get sea world on the phone, I hear one of their orcas has found it’s way to Bournemouth
She just needs to own up to the fact she has gained weight which means she is no longer the clothes size she once was! Oh and to stop with the excuses of her clothes shrunk in the wash etc.

Reactions: 6
Who the hell would have asked her what shampoo she uses 🤣?! Yes I’d love to have flat, receding hair please.
Let’s be real - nobody has asked what shampoo she uses, she’s just showing the shampoo brand that she’s ran out and needs to be sent some more 🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Brogie has realised none of her summer clothes fit anymore, she seemed upset after her doctors appointment, wonder if he'd said something to her RE: her weight?
*After doing 5k run* "I haven't washed my hair because I washed it yesterday" how can you run and not wash your hair afterwards, disgusting 🤮

Reactions: 4
Would laugh if alpecin gifted her some after her shampoo begging session!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I agree that Benji seems more into her. I think she wanted a boyfriend for the status she felt it gave her and the validation (look at her job! We all know she needs loads of that!) and because he brought her flowers and sang Disney in the car she thought he’d do.

She’s said multiple times she thinks he’s ugly or not good looking. I just don’t see how you can be with someone you don’t find physically attractive.
Did she actually say she thinks he's ugly?! I dare her to leave him and get someone better and as nice (seemingly) she has changed alot since they got together and he's obviously stuck by her and seems to treat her well. She isn't any oil painting herself. I actually think he's good looking the poor lad!

Reactions: 8
Did she actually say she thinks he's ugly?! I dare her to leave him and get someone better and as nice (seemingly) she has changed alot since they got together and he's obviously stuck by her and seems to treat her well. She isn't any oil painting herself. I actually think he's good looking the poor lad!
she said it in the gingerbread making video to the poor guys face! did anyone notice the tone in her voice when benjis dad was treating them to a meal she seemed so ungrateful and bratty about it like shes so much better at miller and carter she hates places where you hand over money

Reactions: 6
she said it in the gingerbread making video to the poor guys face! did anyone notice the tone in her voice when benjis dad was treating them to a meal she seemed so ungrateful and bratty about it like shes so much better at miller and carter she hates places where you hand over money
I don’t know what she expected it was a harvester, cheep and cheerful, she’s fine to go to those places when she wants a roast but a random night where you’re being treated to a meal by someone who is letting you live in their house for free?!? Nah duck off pretending to be a food snob

Reactions: 5
Brogie has realised none of her summer clothes fit anymore, she seemed upset after her doctors appointment, wonder if he'd said something to her RE: her weight?
*After doing 5k run* "I haven't washed my hair because I washed it yesterday" how can you run and not wash your hair afterwards, disgusting 🤮
She didn’t run yesterday therefore it’s okay not to wash her hair 😂😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.