Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
her hair though :sick:🤮 meg can you get the screenshot of her in a hair towel from todays vlog her baldness at the corners

Reactions: 1
Well this vlog looks amazing from all the screenshots on here, haven’t had chance to watch it yet going to try and watch it later 🙌😂

Reactions: 1
her hair though :sick:[emoji2961] meg can you get the screenshot of her in a hair towel from todays vlog her baldness at the corners
Only just seen this? Of course! Is it at the beginning, middle or towards the end?

No you idiot, it doesn't look good! Dafuq?!

OH MY GOODNESS, THESE ARE SO PRETTY!!!! The scratch your arm pose! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Who the f*** dresses to go to the cinema as if they're about to rob a bank?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
OH MY GOODNESS, THESE ARE SO PRETTY!!!! The scratch your arm pose! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
Who the f*** dresses to go to the cinema as if they're about to rob a bank?
Her teeth look brown in that top pic!

She did say Benji's been teaching her how to pose 😂 he must think she's a twit too.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She makes me laugh when she talks about emails.
"I had over 100 emails today" then goes on to say only 3 of them needed actioning 🤔 so do we reckon the other 97 were the day to day emails you get from companies that go straight in the trash? Always making herself sound busier than she actually is, try working for the NHS and then maybe she'll understand what busy is!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I think that brogans sudden obsession with buying a house has come from the fact that her younger brother has just bought a really nice flat. She said she's a bit jealous but I reckon she's probably more than a bit jealous. Just shows what a bit of hard (real) work can achieve brog!

Reactions: 6
At least she was honest.
We all knew she was jealous of Fraser younger brother Fraser getting a mortgage on his own

Reactions: 2
If she had been invited to Dumbo it would have been the most amazing film ever

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.