Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

megx

Chatty Member
THAT'S rude??? Out of this entire shitshow of a forum, that's where you draw the line????? Lmao ok
i know what you mean i didn’t word myself well but i just know if i was in a relationship i wouldn’t want people talking about us splitting up, in saying that she puts her relationship out there 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

I can still see that last response. There are 2 comments underneath her comment.
I am surprised she has so many sheep. I didn’t think she was very popular.

Lola123

VIP Member
Anyone else wondering who the girls are who ran the race with her, she’s claiming they’re ‘best pals’ yet I’ve watched her vlogs for years and I’m sure I’ve not heard or seen either of them 🤔 My guess is Benji’s friends 🤭
View attachment 10844
Also found this on one of their instagrams 😬😬
Charlotte (not the one she met in Asda surely?) but Georgie has been around for awhile now, I seem to remember it was an ex boyfriend’s new girlfriend who actually watched her videos so she went to some sort of gathering and then clearly just latched onto her (brogie that is) although of late she hasn’t mentioned either of them 🧐

Hello

She did a blog post earlier this year in partnership with a USA travel company and said she had a trip booked but couldn't say anything about it yet.
I'm wondering if she's going back to Disneyland California and the West coast again like she did with trek America

It’s really sad, let’s be honest she bought all of the balloons etc herself just for the Instagram pic. She’s 25. Just a normal birthday. Strange to show all your cards too and repost every birthday message.

Oh and Please stop with the cringey hand holding shot, looks like a jet2 advert for scruffs :LOL:
I hate hand hold pictures too! But Demi Donnelly dome one and I think here looks so pretty

LaurieLaurie

VIP Member
New member here but I had to come and a make a comment. Did anyone notice when they were vacuuming the mattress how stained it was 🤢 also the headboard looked stained too...🤢🤢🤢
Eww. A greasy headboard? :sick:

Yay! Welcome newbies!

She claims to be a Hincher but using the same cloth is something even the Hinch wouldn’t stand for - she’s got about 3000. That’s so rank. When I do the bin, I use disposable wipes. I know it’s bad and I do it with the toilet too. I just hate the idea of bin & toilet germs 🦠 in my cloths! 😂 Not very environmentally friendly.

I really think Brogan does the bare minimum of cleaning she can get away with. In our first flat, my boyfriend and I didn’t have a dishwasher so we had to wash dishes but one of us did them everyday, usually after dinner or, worst case scenario, the next morning. She leaves them to pile up and fester. It’s akin to student digs!

Do you remember when Brother-Fraser-Who-Works-On-A-Superyacht-and-bought-a-house-before-me cleaned her flat for her while she was away because it was in such a state? She’s so lazy! Most of us juggle full time jobs with our chores!
I remember it well. She went away for the weekend and left dishes in the stink.

gossgal

VIP Member
her hands look older than her puss her hands creep me out your right she cant be 25 all other vloggers in there 20s look there age, doesnt sound like a 25 year old either 30s at the most

cushtybert

VIP Member
I thought it was hilarious how excited she was to go into the pool to find it closed as some kid had probably puked in it 😂