Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Especially considering it wasn’t even just “Disney related” youtubers, there was such a variety of them & that must have really hurt✋🏻😂
I hope and pray it was Charlotte. I aspire to be that level of petty!

Reactions: 4
Benji has always struck me as one of those ‘lad’ types that loves nothing more than a few keys on a Saturday night with the boys. He went to see chase and status the other month and that did nothing but reinforce that idea in my head. Poor boy must be bored out of his skull being stuck with poor Brogan
I do wonder if Benji really likes Disney or if he's just going along with it for Brogz?

Reactions: 1

Nice to see the grotbag Broglin have a whale of a time out at Alton Towers for free today, never mind spending it with your mother on Mothers day.

Gross bint.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She looked so disheveled! [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23] Can you imagine what her naturally curly hair looked like by the end of the day? [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Never ever ever has there ever been mention of Alton Towers. Maybe whilst she loving life riding oblivion she can think about how to get that deposit together for a house. Choices.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
So neither her or Benji will be spending mother's Day with their mum's... They've gone to Alton Towers instead for an AD.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 6
So neither her or Benji will be spending mother's Day with their mum's... They've gone to Alton Towers instead for an AD.
F*** that! What's really important is making the most of this freebie of a trippie to Altie Parkie and have all the free junkie foodie and drinkies to then get sickie on the ridies.

Reactions: 10
There are skinny jean... Then they're are skinny jeans as on 4 sizes too small and lookin like they were sprayed on! Zero airflow to her lady bush!:sick:

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Those jeans look painfully tight,
I can’t wait for the meltdown when she’s on the cruise with Megan, has she found a dress yet? 😂

Those jeans look painfully tight,
I can’t wait for the meltdown when she’s on the cruise with Megan, has she found a dress yet? 😂

She needs to learn how to pose if her life is instagram and YouTube, Her arse looks/is huge!

Hopefully we will see in the weekly beg/vlog tomorrow what dress she's squeezing that arse and back in to.

She thinks so highly of herself that it wouldn’t surprise me. She loves having long baths at home because she gets to stare at her trotters the whole time.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.