Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm so surprised she's barely posting any piccies! It's really out of character for Brogie!
fight fight fight - something already off :unsure:

that is the most awkward couple photo of them in the ski suits shes hardly in to him

Reactions: 1
Yeah, tbh it could be all the above. It's just that it would be good to have new material to work with! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
That second one 😂😂😂

I could look at the pic of her running all day 😂

Reactions: 4
Yeah, tbh it could be all the above. It's just that it would be good to have new material to work with! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Omg I have been looking forward to coming back on here all day, it’s the only thing that’s got me through a crappy day at work. I bloody love these photos!!!! Meg you are fantastic I am proper belly laughing 😂 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Awww, I'm so glad you guys are enjoying these edits and they brighten up your day! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]
Purple Wedding Brogie style:

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Awww, I'm so glad you guys are enjoying these edits and they brighten up your day! [emoji847][emoji847][emoji847]
Purple Wedding Brogie style:
In the last pic you know she’s just saying “UAAAAAAUUUUU”

Reactions: 2
Megan seems awkward next to Brogan in that mesh dress while Megan pulls off black and saying Bro wtf are you wearing 😂

Reactions: 3
Please PLEASE take off that bleeping lanyard Brogan! I bet she wears it with her 'black-tie' outfit. You know the one she desperately wanted to be perfect, yes wear that lanyard, it will be 👌

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I'm wondering if she's going back to Disneyland California and the West coast again like she did with trek America
Gary C has just uploaded a primary haul where he’s bought brogan and benji stuff (don’t know why, she would never repay the favour) and he’s go benji a cap and you can tell he slips up by saying “because they’re going away” then next thing says “in case they go to Disneyland Paris this year”

Reactions: 4
Gary C has just uploaded a primary haul where he’s bought brogan and benji stuff (don’t know why, she would never repay the favour) and he’s go benji a cap and you can tell he slips up by saying “because they’re going away” then next thing says “in case they go to Disneyland Paris this year”
Oh bless Gary, he’s such a sweetie but I feel like he’s misguided by letting these two takers into his life.

Do we think another Disney trip is on the cards this year then? DLR maybe?

Reactions: 5
They each got £100 primark gift card for going to that crappy launch that Brogie missed (amazed she didn't go as we all know how much she loves free food and disney primark tat) so technically whatever gary bought didn't cost him anything

100% think they have a trip to DLR coming up, Gary C has basically confirmed it by holding up that mickey hat and saying he got it for benji cause theyre going away. Brogan will have piled on even more weight by then.

Reactions: 3
Definitely... She also bought that Universal Studios top a few vlogs ago so could be doing DLR and Universal LA.

They each got £100 primark gift card for going to that crappy launch that Brogie missed (amazed she didn't go as we all know how much she loves free food and disney primark tat) so technically whatever gary bought didn't cost him anything
I know but Gary doesn’t seem to have much money he’d be better spending that gift card on himself.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.