Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So she got size 16 jeans... 16 dress didn't fit! Shoves a whole oreo in her gob! And sorry but what 25 year old buys tacky earrings from Clares! She was totally manic after her "photoshoot" and I nearly died of embarrassment when she said piccies to her photographer "friend". She is getting massive! And its so unhealthy she gets out of breath just talking!
I noticed that! She was out of breath just by picking a parcel from the floor! She’s so unhealthy and in denial about it!

Reactions: 2
Also the filthy cow went to the gym at 7.30am. And didn't shower until nearly 7pm?? She is literally disgusting!!

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Omg that noise/ face she made when her photos came through... Went straight through me like a sword :sick:o_O

Reactions: 3
So happy I’ve found this! The one on GG is sooo dull. Does anyone else think she might be on some form of anti-depressant? (Absolutely not shaming) I’ve just watched her vlog when she met that Victoria and seems high in parts of it?? Anyone else noticed this?

Also.. i know I’m repeating you all but I honestly cannot believe she edited that Cornwall vlog and wasn’t honestly ashamed to post it. She has some serious food issues! It was just full on bingeing?!

Reactions: 11
So happy I’ve found this! The one on GG is sooo dull. Does anyone else think she might be on some form of anti-depressant? (Absolutely not shaming) I’ve just watched her vlog when she met that Victoria and seems high in parts of it?? Anyone else noticed this?

Also.. i know I’m repeating you all but I honestly cannot believe she edited that Cornwall vlog and wasn’t honestly ashamed to post it. She has some serious food issues! It was just full on bingeing?!
Welcome 👍

oh look,out shopping with her latest Disney friend shes clinging onto, beth
It will last till dec ;)

Why's she gone all the way to Watford for a generic shopping centre? What's wrong with West Quay which is so much closer to her? It will be all the same shops anyway!

Reactions: 1
I think she is going to another event at that Harry Potter studios later. Another thing she pretends to like! I remember when she was seeing that weirdo Paul who never got shown and she’d never seen them until they got together!

• Wow
Reactions: 4
I think she is going to another event at that Harry Potter studios later. Another thing she pretends to like! I remember when she was seeing that weirdo Paul who never got shown and she’d never seen them until they got together!
As someone who used to queue up at TESCO at midnight dressed as Hermione Granger waiting for the new books (as a child/teen), this hurts me.

Reactions: 5
She was always desperate to show that Paul, she got a sneaky thumbnail shot of him at Harry Potter I think :ROFLMAO: he’s all she talked about for weeks.

Which ex was it , that she went to the converted jail with ?! She got drunk and was even more squeaky than usual! She of course filmed herself drunk .... it still makes me cringe thinking about it now !!

Which ex was it , that she went to the converted jail with ?! She got drunk and was even more squeaky than usual! She of course filmed herself drunk .... it still makes me cringe thinking about it now !!
Please tell me this video is still around.

Paul! I watched it!! She was so hyper! Behaved like a virgin about to lose her tit! [emoji23][emoji23]

Haha. Yeah, it was Paul. Filming herself in bed with that face that makes you want to slap the smug grin off of it.

Please tell me this video is still around.
She’s deleted 60 vlogs. She’s only kept the ones as she moved into her flat.

When she said she’s a size 14-16 when talking about her spirit jersey, I shouted at my iPad ‘no you’re not!!’

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.