Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love how she says 'working from my bed' when she means just browsing the internet sitting in her pit. I might have to adopt that one!

Reactions: 2
Love how she says 'working from my bed' when she means just browsing the internet sitting in her pit. I might have to adopt that one!
Similar idea to Louise’s “soft office”

I’ve never understood working from your bed! Anytime I’ve tried, I’ve found it really hard to stay on task!

Reactions: 1
Have you guys seen Brogie's new profile piccie?! [emoji1787][emoji108]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Is her hair wet or greasy?
She looks like a rough old granny from a comedy sketch!
I know her hair always looks so dull even when she was meant to have a haircut it was back to the normal state greasy and dull think benjis using her hair for cooking i know your meant to wash hair every 3 days but brogan doubles it

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I notice she didn’t get an invite to that Dumbo event that every other Disney influencer seemed to go to last night. Have they finally snubbed her?

benji kept saying your gonna kill me with all this food like he wants us to save him im full for the next week with what she ate poor benji hes defo getting fed up now

Reactions: 2
Can’t have dairy yet she wholfs down a panna cotta which is basically just cream

Even Benji was done with her eating!

Also, I’m wearing the exact spirit jersey she got in the vlog. ew i’ll Have to burn it now

Reactions: 4
Brogan: is saving for a house deposit
Also Brogan: *spends £95 on an ugly ass gilet*
“This is my first purchase of the weekend”

FIRST? You’re going to spend more than £95 on crap you didn’t need in a weekend?

Her eye brows are getting further and further apart! And she needs to stop this whole I'm so excited I must try eat my fist and make alien noises tit!

I can’t belive people still buy Gillets

I can’t belive people still buy Gillets

I feel bad for benji who’s clearly trying to eat a bit healthier and he has brogan literally going at him to eat unhealthy tit. As soon as they have finished the fish and chips ( which he wasn’t even hungry for) shes straight to the cake shop.. you can literally hear him say I’ll need a little break before. Then stopping again for McDonald’s on the way home and he said he didn’t want anything but didn’t want to watch brogan eat. She’s literally food obsessed the greedy pig no wonder she’s gaining so much! Who buys a pasty and then picks up some scones at the same time ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Uuuuauuuuu that whole vlog was just food!
No birthday card from her dad I noticed, or Brogan just decided not to show it.
3 course meal? Fish and chips? Maccies? What intolerances?
I also noticed Benji looking noticeably irritated in this one, he was not a happy bunny by the end! Brogie was probably 'Benj I NEED a Maccies' 🙄

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.