Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know she claims to have a subway salad but
1) even if she does have a salad, they’re surely not that good for you?
2) what’s the betting she has a foot long steak and cheese, crisps, a cookie and a full fat coke? 😛
You forgot the essential sides of toasted cheese, cheesy nachos and a bowl of meatballs :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Interesting
And yet it seems to already be deleted. Does she not realise that people will soon stop commenting on her videos if they even slightly disagree with her because they know it will be deleted. Which in turn will reduce her engagement???? This was so well worded & sounded like someone who was merely trying to explain how people got the conclusion they did, to make her aware🙄
I used to quite like watching her videos and had done for actually quite a while but for the past however long I haven’t been able to get through a whole one as there’s just something amiss...

Reactions: 5
I thought that comment was a fairly nice comment. It was simply explaining how the viewer/viewers felt,
I think she is being very childish and deleting comments is just showing her true colours. She doesn’t want anyone to give any criticism. All she wants is people to tell her she is beautiful and not fat and that her hair is amazing etc. She needs to sit down with herself and really think about who she is and who she is becoming. She is embarrassing oh so many levels. It’s not even funny to watch her anymore. I’m unsubbed and don’t follow her on insta or Twitter. So that’s the last I will hear of her

Reactions: 9
She said she didn't want to share much because it's expensive. How can that be twisted? She's clearly saying she doesn't want to share information she's had to pay for because she's a selfish cow that only looks out for herself. Simple as that.

Also, she doesn't need to break the bank paying for a nutritionist just to tell her to STOP EATING SO MUCH GREASY CRAP. You're overweight and having stomach issues because your diet is tit. How can you expect to feel tip top if you don't give your body some respect? Put down the fish and chips and eat a bloody vegetable FFS.

Reactions: 4
Not surprised at all that she's deleting comments left and right. She packs a teddy bear wherever she goes, for crying out loud, so can we really expect her to behave like the 52 year old that she is? [emoji2368][emoji15][emoji1787]

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I can still see that last response. There are 2 comments underneath her comment.
I am surprised she has so many sheep. I didn’t think she was very popular.

The whole stomach issues really annoys me. I have sever IBS due to having my gall bladder removed. It can be a dibilating and very serious condition for most people ( I sometimes can’t leave the house and even water can set it off) and wouldn’t dream of eating fish and chips, afternoon tea and tit loads of cake because it isn’t worth it!

Reactions: 3
No thank you meg [emoji23]

I change it every monday for a fresh new pic of my favourite YouTuber big boggie moony [emoji90]
Happy to help! [emoji23][emoji23] Brogie does indeed give plenty of material for you to even change it daily! [emoji1787][emoji1787]

Reactions: 1
Comments gone again, pathetic Brogan. The shame you must feel having to curate your comments like that. Sly slug.

Reactions: 7
No wonder she's made it her full time job she must sit constantly refreshing so she can delete comments! Sly slug 😅 love that!!! I hope she lies to nutritionist about her diet then they see her tit videos and drop her lazy ass like a burnt hot cake full of gluten and dairy!!!!

• Haha
She's pathetic. In all of our jobs we have to deal with feedback, constructive criticism at some stage . Yet this is her job and she feels she is above that . So deluded.

Any time things get hard for Brogan she jumps ship, or buries her head in the sand.
Jimmy's Iced Coffee
Her freelance social media work
Deleting comments
Ignoring her weight issues
Cutting her dad off completely

• Heart
Reactions: 2
Any time things get hard for Brogan she jumps ship, or buries her head in the sand.
Jimmy's Iced Coffee
Her freelance social media work
Deleting comments
Ignoring her weight issues
Cutting her dad off completely

its pretty clear her mum pays her otherwise why cut your dad out your life i bet she said your dad or money its simple

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.