Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
😂😂 I nearly choked when Benji blurted out that it was also a dog friendly hotel 😂 just as well benji, just as well 🙊🙊

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I thought it was hilarious how excited she was to go into the pool to find it closed as some kid had probably puked in it 😂

He was really not happy in that vlog cracks are starting to show shes getting on his nerves

Reactions: 3
i know it’s kind of rude to discuss stuff like this but do you think brogan and benji will do the whole marriage, babies thing or not be together much longer?

Reactions: 1
i know it’s kind of rude to discuss stuff like this but do you think brogan and benji will do the whole marriage, babies thing or not be together much longer?
After todays vlog give it till summer and they will be done he was so fed up of her buuurrrfffday week, the guy said he wanted to breath for 5 mins.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I felt breathless watching how out of breath she was during the entire vlog.

Also whats with all this “ didn’t we?”,“ don’t we?“ , “dont i?” about the most mundannnnnne sh*te.
My elderly grandparents would have gotten up to more exciting things other than a pastie shop and playing a game in their room, living their best pensioner life already.
What a beautiful couple....

Reactions: 5
Every time she says “uuaaaaauuuu” I have to go and check on my cat as it sounds like someone’s stepped on him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
they won’t last the year, 100%
Imagine his mood with her off camera im sure he mentioned to her there's going to be fights and brogan laughed you can tell a mile off it wasnt a honeymoon period, why has she suddenly mention his mum a lot he sounded annoyed at brogan saying i got a cake from benjis mum & benji corrected her saying his mum baked it

Reactions: 2
By someone had an accident in the pool, I take it as in someone pissed in it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]How dare they, it was Brogie's 52nd BURFDAY!!! She should actually be happy about it, or else I'm sure she would've lost at least one eyebrow! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Brogie in all her glory:

• Haha
Reactions: 7
By someone had an accident in the pool, I take it as in someone pissed in it. [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]How dare they, it was Brogie's 52nd BURFDAY!!! She should actually be happy about it, or else I'm sure she would've lost at least one eyebrow! [emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]
Brogie in all her glory:
THE SECOND ONE 😂😂😂😂

That’s the face she makes to benj when she wants a bonking

• Haha
THAT'S rude??? Out of this entire shitshow of a forum, that's where you draw the line????? Lmao ok

• Haha
THE SECOND ONE [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

That’s the face she makes to benj when she wants a bonking
Brogie truly is the gift that keeps on giving! [emoji23][emoji23]

@Highlandcow, plenty for you to choose from! [emoji1787][emoji1787]
LOL at how Benj feels about Brogie's actual birthday day.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
THAT'S rude??? Out of this entire shitshow of a forum, that's where you draw the line????? Lmao ok
i know what you mean i didn’t word myself well but i just know if i was in a relationship i wouldn’t want people talking about us splitting up, in saying that she puts her relationship out there 🤷🏼‍♀️😂

Benji’s face in that last pic is a mood. I’d look like that if i had to spend the weekend with the “dairy intolerant” girl scoffing panna cotta and her smelly wind that followed

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.