Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
its pretty clear her mum pays her otherwise why cut your dad out your life i bet she said your dad or money its simple
I think her mum is definitely a poisoner and probably planted the ideas in Brogan's mind that her dad was bad news leading to her cutting him out. Brogan loves the perks of having her mum around - the meals out, the ski trips and we're all fairly confident her mum bailed her out of her disaster Florida trip with Charlotte. I don't think her mum pays for her rent and stuff though - Benji's dad does that ;)

Reactions: 5
I think her mum is definitely a poisoner and probably planted the ideas in Brogan's mind that her dad was bad news leading to her cutting him out. Brogan loves the perks of having her mum around - the meals out, the ski trips and we're all fairly confident her mum bailed her out of her disaster Florida trip with Charlotte. I don't think her mum pays for her rent and stuff though - Benji's dad does that ;)
I lost my dad a few years ago and it kills me it cant be healthy to be fake happy all the time id do anything to have my dad back alive but i was a daddys girl brogan has the chance to kiss and make up just do it shes lucky to have parents alive

karma will kick her when benji finally has the balls to leave her

• Sad
Reactions: 8
I lost my dad a few years ago and it kills me it cant be healthy to be fake happy all the time id do anything to have my dad back alive but i was a daddys girl brogan has the chance to kiss and make up just do it shes lucky to have parents alive

I'm so sorry for your loss. [emoji852][emoji22] You're so right, life is very short and we really have to make the most of the time we have with our loved ones. Nobody's perfect and every family has its issues, but sadly some people just aren't willing to compromise, admit they're in the wrong or apologise when needs be.
I really doubt Benji will ever leave her. Thanks to Brogie, he's able to travel for free, have free meals, etc. Thanks to this relationship, he's saving a lot of money, so no way will he want that to stop. Also, he does seem to think she's some sort of goddess and that he's punching above his weight, go figure! [emoji1787]

@disneys, so glad you enjoy them! They're my fave too! [emoji1][emoji1]

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I’m sorry but I have to make a point here. I am estranged from my father because he is a toxic person who brings absolutely nothing to my life. I cut him out because he did some abhorrent things. We don’t know what transpired with Brogan and her Dad but for whatever reason she does not want him in her life. As much as I thinks she’s an absolute clown I don’t agree with rehashing and bringing up the fact she doesn’t speak to her dad. If people kept telling me to make up with my dad or to compromise and forgive I would cut them out my life too!

Also double post. I’m sorry for your loss Gossgal!

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Sorry for your loss 💓

Reactions: 1
Thank you I really think Brogan is scared to be on her own remember 2015 she went on so many dates the min she finished work or a random guy text saying fancy meeting she dropped everything for guys even a mates wedding as Paul (bf) couldnt get a day off she went on dates to get fed

Reactions: 2
The sad thing is, she was thinner, looked healthier and happier and much more tolerable on her own.

Reactions: 2
I’m sorry but I have to make a point here. I am estranged from my father because he is a toxic person who brings absolutely nothing to my life. I cut him out because he did some abhorrent things. We don’t know what transpired with Brogan and her Dad but for whatever reason she does not want him in her life. As much as I thinks she’s an absolute clown I don’t agree with rehashing and bringing up the fact she doesn’t speak to her dad. If people kept telling me to make up with my dad or to compromise and forgive I would cut them out my life too!

Also double post. I’m sorry for your loss Gossgal!
I'm sorry to hear that your dad is a toxic person. We'll never know what happened, but tbh if her dad was indeed a toxic person, I'd very much doubt she would've wanted to live with him, like she did!
If anything, when she was living there, it was when she was actually bearable to watch, active, healthy and with a job. So if anything, seems he was actually a good influence on her?
How many people has she cut out from her life at this point? A LOT. It would be a huge coincidence for all those people to always be in the wrong and never her. It's either her way or no way.
What I said obviously doesn't apply to all families. I was talking from experience as I know 3 brothers who were so close, but then cut ties with one another because their wives didn't get along and not even when their dad was dying did they try to make amends and I think they never will and I find that very sad.

ETA: Didn't Brogie's mum kick her out at some point? And well, Brogie did forgive her for that and calls her mummy, soooo...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
ETA: Didn't Brogie's mum kick her out at some point? And well, Brogie did forgive her for that and calls her mummy, soooo...
And shut down the beauty closet behind her back, brogan found out via solicitor, when she was still LIVING with her mum. 😂😂
I used to be really active on the GG brogan thread, I’m not here for a few reasons but I will say.
And this is ONLY going on what we know from what she uploads and comments on her own vlogs and social media.
@theghosttown there are definitely reasons for cutting someone out of your life. And you seemed to have made the best choice if he was toxic, I’d back anyone doing that.
But brogan was getting on fine with her dad and Michelle, she was actually friends with Michelle by the looks of it.
In my opinion there was an argument (at some point) about rent/chores that needed to be shared between them. There was always passive aggressive little comments about needing to do the Washing or her dad calling her out on not doing something.
When Tinder Paul came onto the scene Brogan seemed to want him to sleep over, for whatever reason her dad said no.
Only my opinion 🤭 I think he probably did sleep over when the dad was away without permission and tit hit the fan.
I also think her dad might not have agreed with her choices when it came to leaving her job and money might have been a conversation around that time.
So She went running back to mummy.
Only my opinion, could be wrong, Fraser still talks to him right?

Reactions: 5
Copying this fron the other website which name we shall not say as it goes into detail about what @Oohthedrama was talking about.
"Yesterday I went back and watched a bunch of Brogan's weekly vlogs from 2015 - from the start until she moved out of her Dad's - which is the time that I subbed to her and really enjoyed her channel. It made me really...sad, actually. I am the daughter of a woman with narcissistic personality disorder, and - while I am not trying to diagnose anyone with anything - the dynamic between Brogan and her mother seems very familiar, and at best is very unhealthy.
Brogan was in business with her mother and seemed to be fairly enmeshed with her and dependent on her, and then they had some kind of falling out. Rather than resolve it maturely, Brogan's mother can't handle Brogan being mad at her and kicks her out without any apparent care for where she'll stay or what she'll do. When Brogan moves in with her Dad, she mentions in a vlog that her mother considers this a betrayal because her mother is still angry at Brogan's Dad over their divorce and doesn't want Brogan to have much to do with him. I don't know what her mother expected her to do, though, because she effectively put Brogan in a situation where she had nowhere else to go.
In her anger, Brogan's mother does a number of childish, nasty revenge things to make her daughter miserable: she cuts the fur lining out of her favourite jacket, she throws away her beloved limited-edition shower gel, she cuts Brogan's phone off, she dumps all her belongings on the curb outside her Dad's house, she sends a solicitor's letter resigning from the business she and Brogan run together (effectively driving Brogan out of business), she renegs on an offer to help Brogan with her America trip, she decides that Brogan's brother doesn't have to pay rent to live there anymore while Brogan did, etc.

Brogan's Dad goes the opposite way to her mother, and tries to make Brogan more independent and responsible: he makes her pay rent, he won't help with the America trip she booked, he makes her contribute to the house by preparing dinner once per week and walking the dog, he asks her to eat healthy and exercise, etc. Brogan gets a second job to pay for her trip, and quite skilfully manages to juggle two jobs + regular youtube videos/blog posts + weekly vlogs + a social life. She loses weight, makes friends, goes on dates, and generally copes really well with everything. She even looked better and more healthy, and put a lot more effort into her appearance.

Then her mother decides to start talking to her again, and inviting Brogan to spend more and more time with her by spending the night at the beach house etc. Slowly but surely, there is a noticeable shift in Brogan's demeanor and behaviour - she starts to get brattier and to have conflict with her Dad. Brogan never speculated on what she was fighting with her Dad about (except for a few times where he yelled at her for not helping out around the house anymore), but I would bet money that some of that fighting was influenced by Brogan's mother badmouthing her Dad. Eventually Brogan moves out of her Dad's house due to an epic falling-out that makes her cut off all contact with him, and she moves back in with her mother. Since she moved back in with her mother, her life and personality have slowly gone downhill again: she lost the media job she had with Jim's due to some kind of drama bad enough for her to get garden leave, she seems to have no social life anymore and a lot of her friends have disappeared, she eats crap and has gained weight, she seems to not care about her appearance anymore, she can't seem to do anything without crying, and she seems to have an attitude of entitlement and engages in attention-seeking and drama-stirring behaviour. She almost seems to have aged backwards. Her mother also seems to have fostered enmeshment and dependence again - her name is on Brogan's lease, she cleans and buys groceries for her, she swoops in and takes care of Brogan's issues without letting Brogan fix it herself, etc - and Brogan seems overly reliant on her, crying and running to mummy the minute anything gets difficult.

It's just....horrible. Of course, I consider Brogan to be responsible for her own actions, and if she's being a brat and screwing her life up she's ultimately the one at fault, but it's pretty clear that her mother is a toxic influence on her and has been a rather awful role model. If Brogan doesn't get some insight into her relationship with her mother soon, she'll probably end up just like her, which is sad because we have seen that she has the ability to be better than that when she has distance from her mother and some structure in her life. I wish she would open her eyes."

And here's Benj and Brogie 2 years apart. [emoji51][emoji51]

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yeah 2015 was so much good for her at her dads, he wasnt toxic as he had hot tub and bbq parties even left out dinner for her after work a few times but she admited they had little tiffs mostly brogan treating the house like a hotel not pulling her weight and waken the dog at all hours drunk but doesnt every family have that brogan made out saying she wasnt safe and her dad was also kicking her out something about brogan here that she cant live with anyone she wanted to stay with friends in a flat her kate and meghan but they werent quick enough 😂

Is it just me or do people actually take photos together on there first date it be creepy

Last edited:
Shocked to see that 2 year difference photo, she looks like she's had an illness and this is her recovery photo, lost a lot of hair and her skin is wrinkled and shiny, plus the obvious weight gain.

Benji looks a bit green round the gills as well, living and eating out your bed is clearly no good!

• Haha
I think we can agree to disagree. I was living with my dad and had a great life, until I saw him for what he was and they left. I can’t say I agree with the speculation here but this is what these places are for! It’s good to air opinions i simply don’t agree with the direction of these conversations.

I got brought up the old tough way to respect your parents and have manners and if i needed anything i had to help about the house to get it not scream mommy to get what i want and im thankful to them as i can cope in the real world, brogan is going backwards esp that clip in the vlog over the cake as in that new baby voice even benji couldnt cope with that she keeps doing that they wont last this year.

Copying this fron the other website which name we shall not say as it goes into detail about what @Oohthedrama was talking about.
"Yesterday I went back and watched a bunch of Brogan's weekly vlogs from 2015 - from the start until she moved out of her Dad's - which is the time that I subbed to her and really enjoyed her channel. It made me really...sad, actually. I am the daughter of a woman with narcissistic personality disorder, and - while I am not trying to diagnose anyone with anything - the dynamic between Brogan and her mother seems very familiar, and at best is very unhealthy.
Brogan was in business with her mother and seemed to be fairly enmeshed with her and dependent on her, and then they had some kind of falling out. Rather than resolve it maturely, Brogan's mother can't handle Brogan being mad at her and kicks her out without any apparent care for where she'll stay or what she'll do. When Brogan moves in with her Dad, she mentions in a vlog that her mother considers this a betrayal because her mother is still angry at Brogan's Dad over their divorce and doesn't want Brogan to have much to do with him. I don't know what her mother expected her to do, though, because she effectively put Brogan in a situation where she had nowhere else to go.
In her anger, Brogan's mother does a number of childish, nasty revenge things to make her daughter miserable: she cuts the fur lining out of her favourite jacket, she throws away her beloved limited-edition shower gel, she cuts Brogan's phone off, she dumps all her belongings on the curb outside her Dad's house, she sends a solicitor's letter resigning from the business she and Brogan run together (effectively driving Brogan out of business), she renegs on an offer to help Brogan with her America trip, she decides that Brogan's brother doesn't have to pay rent to live there anymore while Brogan did, etc.

Brogan's Dad goes the opposite way to her mother, and tries to make Brogan more independent and responsible: he makes her pay rent, he won't help with the America trip she booked, he makes her contribute to the house by preparing dinner once per week and walking the dog, he asks her to eat healthy and exercise, etc. Brogan gets a second job to pay for her trip, and quite skilfully manages to juggle two jobs + regular youtube videos/blog posts + weekly vlogs + a social life. She loses weight, makes friends, goes on dates, and generally copes really well with everything. She even looked better and more healthy, and put a lot more effort into her appearance.

Then her mother decides to start talking to her again, and inviting Brogan to spend more and more time with her by spending the night at the beach house etc. Slowly but surely, there is a noticeable shift in Brogan's demeanor and behaviour - she starts to get brattier and to have conflict with her Dad. Brogan never speculated on what she was fighting with her Dad about (except for a few times where he yelled at her for not helping out around the house anymore), but I would bet money that some of that fighting was influenced by Brogan's mother badmouthing her Dad. Eventually Brogan moves out of her Dad's house due to an epic falling-out that makes her cut off all contact with him, and she moves back in with her mother. Since she moved back in with her mother, her life and personality have slowly gone downhill again: she lost the media job she had with Jim's due to some kind of drama bad enough for her to get garden leave, she seems to have no social life anymore and a lot of her friends have disappeared, she eats crap and has gained weight, she seems to not care about her appearance anymore, she can't seem to do anything without crying, and she seems to have an attitude of entitlement and engages in attention-seeking and drama-stirring behaviour. She almost seems to have aged backwards. Her mother also seems to have fostered enmeshment and dependence again - her name is on Brogan's lease, she cleans and buys groceries for her, she swoops in and takes care of Brogan's issues without letting Brogan fix it herself, etc - and Brogan seems overly reliant on her, crying and running to mummy the minute anything gets difficult.

It's just....horrible. Of course, I consider Brogan to be responsible for her own actions, and if she's being a brat and screwing her life up she's ultimately the one at fault, but it's pretty clear that her mother is a toxic influence on her and has been a rather awful role model. If Brogan doesn't get some insight into her relationship with her mother soon, she'll probably end up just like her, which is sad because we have seen that she has the ability to be better than that when she has distance from her mother and some structure in her life. I wish she would open her eyes."

And here's Benj and Brogie 2 years apart. [emoji51][emoji51]
This was such an interesting read!

She's since deleted Weekly Vlogs 1-60 which is when she moved out of her Dad's, so I had no idea about the extent of the falling out she had with her mummaaaay.

Just seen tacky granny slippers in aldi that say queen bee! Wonder how long it will be until our very own granny brogan treats herself

• Haha
Is her hair wet or greasy?
She looks like a rough old granny from a comedy sketch!

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.