Brogan Tate #2 BrogAD moaney everyone else is to blame while she begs with no shame

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Benji’s face in that last pic is a mood. I’d look like that if i had to spend the weekend with the “dairy intolerant” girl scoffing panna cotta and her smelly wind that followed
100%! [emoji23][emoji23]
I don't blame him though. She does look deranged! [emoji51][emoji51]

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Gunts R us again in tonights vlog. 🤢

So they drove all the way to Newquay and she said on the way back she really wants to do the Eden Project but she dragged them round some shite shops, bought a shite gilet and stuffed her face the whole weekend instead, great burfday weekend boggin bogey!

• Sick
  • Wow
i’m shocked by how out of breath she was in the car at around 28:08 in the birthday vlog, especially considering benji was absolutely fine

Reactions: 3
So as we approach spring/summer (which has been unseasonably warm already) she decides now is a good idea to drop £95(?!) on a gilet of all things.
Saving for that deposit going well?

Good to see that her ‘allergies’ knew it was her birthday and left her alone all weekend to eat and drink whatever she wanted

Something quite pathetic about taking the trouble to go out and buy yourself a helium balloon to fetch with you for your burfday

Reactions: 9
Jeez that was a car crash vlog. She’s insufferable, you can see how fed up he is. When she was talking about that mickey pen someone had got her from DLP and said “I love these don’t I.” Once again seeking validation because she is so insecure. All Benji said was “ yeah you’ve got loads of them...” and of course she responded like the brat she is “ I haven’t got this ONE and I DO collect them!” She’s such a weird regressive granny child.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So as we approach spring/summer (which has been unseasonably warm already) she decides now is a good idea to drop £95(?!) on a gilet of all things.
Saving for that deposit going well?

Good to see that her ‘allergies’ knew it was her birthday and left her alone all weekend to eat and drink whatever she wanted

Something quite pathetic about taking the trouble to go out and buy yourself a helium balloon to fetch with you for your burfday
She made sure she walked through reception holding her balloon so everyone would look at her. I can’t believe she took that herself, what a weirdo buying yourself a balloon like that. She’s so attention seeking it’s unreal.
What happened to the couch to 5k bogie?? Would have been great to run along the beach as part of your training but you were too busy shoving chips, cakes and pasties down your throat.

Reactions: 13
She was soooo out of breath! What normal person can have tea and cookies, then waffles for breakfast. Then fish and chips. Then cake. Then 3 courses! With one of the most dairy filled puddings she can choose! Intolerance my arse! And that card from Benjis mum was a cheapo one with no thought or sentiment so clearly not a fan! Plus the elephant on the front 😅 trying to tell her something.... She is literally a psycho! Bet she thought that sub would just give her the crappy spirit jersey and not charge her cos she's soooo important!!

WHen she said “I DID PAY FOR IT” about the spirit jersey, I should think so Brogan they’re like £60

As much as I love Disney world, I don't get the whole spirit jersey fascination
I have one from Disneyland Paris. Tbh. It was overpriced but it’s quite comfy on days when I’m working from home snd they’re huge so I’ve been wearing them a lot now I’m pregnant. But they’re so expensive!!!

She was soooo out of breath! What normal person can have tea and cookies, then waffles for breakfast. Then fish and chips. Then cake. Then 3 courses! With one of the most dairy filled puddings she can choose! Intolerance my arse! And that card from Benjis mum was a cheapo one with no thought or sentiment so clearly not a fan! Plus the elephant on the front 😅 trying to tell her something.... She is literally a psycho! Bet she thought that sub would just give her the crappy spirit jersey and not charge her cos she's soooo important!!
Omg yes that card. It was like a 39p card factory number

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yup, cracks are definitely starting to show in their relationship. It just seems that Benj is the one who always needs to compromise, never Brogie. Before they left for Cornwall, he had already had a 2h drive, why the f*** didn't she drive, at least for a bit, so he could have a break? Same on their way back, he drove all the way and looked so tired!
After having a pasty (or 10), they went to the beach and there were a lot of stairs, Benj was all excited going down and she asked him if they were going all the way down, that it was a bit more of a mission than we (as in 90 year old Brogie) had expected. I felt really bad as it was obvious he really wanted to go all the way and looked quite disheartened. She's so selfish!!
Lastly, Brogie has officially started waddling. Grace Victory who is morbidly obese walks exactly the same way. [emoji15][emoji15]

Reactions: 8
Piccies, Booties, Sunnies the baby language isn't cute Bogan! also funny how she's critiquing the seagull's diet at 14:13 Bogie you are hardly one to speak!!

I know poor guy looks so exhausted and brogan saying its my BUUUURRRFFFDAY every 5 bloody mins no wonder he looks so pissed at her making him drive home then a mcds! i couldnt put up with that, she coudve offered to drive back for the first hour so he can nap, at the hotel did you hear her we have hours before check out but i wanna go now the guy wanted to chill woman he works all week this was his break too his face looked hurt when he couldnt go down stairs to the beach cause lazy ass wanted a mcds never thought id stick up for benji but she was a spoilt brat in this vlog did you ask benji what he wanted to do

Benji run for the hills mate you seen her true colors now

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Yup, cracks are definitely starting to show in their relationship. It just seems that Benj is the one who always needs to compromise, never Brogie. Before they left for Cornwall, he had already had a 2h drive, why the f*** didn't she drive, at least for a bit, so he could have a break? Same on their way back, he drove all the way and looked so tired!
After having a pasty (or 10), they went to the beach and there were a lot of stairs, Benj was all excited going down and she asked him if they were going all the way down, that it was a bit more of a mission than we (as in 90 year old Brogie) had expected. I felt really bad as it was obvious he really wanted to go all the way and looked quite disheartened. She's so selfish!!
Lastly, Brogie has officially started waddling. Grace Victory who is morbidly obese walks exactly the same way. [emoji15][emoji15]
He was already in Taunton, she could’ve easily got the train and met him so he didn’t have to drive as far. Princess Brogie didn’t want to carry all those bags of crap on the train with her, so poor Benj went 2 hours home and then 2 hours back again, through Taunton where he’d just been, to collect her Royal Trotterness.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.