Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She could have aimed it at shopping for her first home on a budget but nope... it was 100% junk she didn’t need.
I don’t know why she mentions her ‘renovation’ and home account - we NEVER get updates.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Can’t wait till those hooks fall of the wall smash the prints and take the paint off with them

Reactions: 5
Just went back and spotted the tash, I was only half watching and missed it the first time. WOW!

Reactions: 1
She should get the next award for being the UK worst laziest vlogger how many times can she repeat herself my names Brogan dear god least shes trying her content up a bit even if it is crap an she still thinks shes Mrs Hinch she didnt invent cleaning Brogan 🤦‍♀️

I love B&M and need storage for my hair supplies so thanks for showing SFA I had to watch Hazel Woods edition i'll just go on Amazon im on Prime 😂

Reactions: 1
She could have aimed it at shopping for her first home on a budget but nope... it was 100% junk she didn’t need.
I don’t know why she mentions her ‘renovation’ and home account - we NEVER get updates.
Last time she posted anything on the home account was a month ago. Clearly the wheels have fallen off there!

• Wow
Reactions: 6
People are stupid when it comes to these ‘bargain shops’ she got 18 cans of Pepsi Max for £5 but you can get 24 for £5.50 at Tesco.
It’s all bullshit.. just an excuse for her to buy tit for the sake of it!

Reactions: 14
People are stupid when it comes to these ‘bargain shops’ she got 18 cans of Pepsi Max for £5 but you can get 24 for £5.50 at Tesco.
It’s all bullshit.. just an excuse for her to buy tit for the sake of it!
Did you see her face becos Benji likes somefink she doesnt becos he has to loveeeee everyfink she does

Did you see her face becos Benji likes somefink she doesnt becos he has to loveeeee everyfink she does
I don't know why he doesn't grow a pair and tell her to do one. It's WDW all over again when he wanted to go on a ride but she didn't so she wouldn't let him go on. There's a reason why no-one likes Little Miss Bossy.

He probably drinks 1 Monster to get him through a 5am day at work while she’s glugging down a 6 pack of Pepsi just sat at her desk.

Reactions: 23
A minute in and she’s already mentioned her naturally curly hair.. in a shop with me video.
Found it so rude when she was talking about the cheap cards, saying they’d do for Benjis mum or gran. Wow. I found the whole concept of this video annoying as it’s basically pick anything that you like the look of and convince yourself it’s worth it regardless of if you need it.
This definitely pissed me off more than it should! I buy all the cards in our house and my husband has a big family but they still all get ones with mum/nan/niece etc they’re like 59p from card factory! I bet Julie gets a bloody moonpig card though 🤬

Reactions: 3
I love the card factory Mooney wouldn't be seen dead near it till they want an AD from her then say she love it, I find her weird when she has to check in with her mum or Benji though for things to get just get the bloody stuff its your house dont seek permission all time it shows how babied she is not even knowing what the size of a rug is or curtain pole dont play house if you dont know the basic tasks of home decor. 🤦‍♀️

Only thing I can think of its Julies money so she has to check in with her Brogan isnt independent if shes doing that

Reactions: 4
urgh the smug look and head flick when she says "luckily im blessed with naturally curly hair" .......and a tash to rival clark gable ;)

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No one going to comment on the fact she basically called ben a smelly bin? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hate how she says ROUUUM brogan its ROOM.. is her weird way of pronouncing words normal for her accent/area

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.