Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do so want to comment! - and bitching about it all over Twitter is professional !!
But she’ll bogie block me and I’m far to nosey 🤥 to get myself blocked!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Must of seen her fake LV in her come shop with me & her fake Mulberry at the P&O event then retracted their invite

Reactions: 3
couldn’t she have messaged them privately to say how she thought it was unprofessional rather than have public tantrum to blackmail them into inviting her again. I’d be too embarrassed to turn up after speaking about them like that.

Reactions: 9
Ah seen it now! I was looking on the initial tweet 🙈🤣 the universe giving desperado Bogey a dose of karma

• Haha
Reactions: 2
couldn’t she have messaged them privately to say how she thought it was unprofessional rather than have public tantrum to blackmail them into inviting her again. I’d be too embarrassed to turn up after speaking about them like that.
or surely if other brands follow her on IG they’ll see her dragging them too?And maybe brands will sympathise with brands because they know the drill, sometimes events are oversubscribed etc like how does Brogan know it’s not something that happens often just cos it’s not happened to her before?! She makes herself look a spoilt brat when she’s like that.

Oh well Brogey, no worries you’ve got time for you microwave jacket potato and SNAP POTZ FOR ONE after all!

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker - first time poster! I used to absolutely love this girl, circa 2016 the Monday night vlogs were one of the highlights of my week (sad I know, but what else is a college student to do with all those exams!!)

I have gradually become so disinterested and desensitized to the whole Brogan thing, her content slowly but surely became so out of touch (I used to find her pretty relatable), as soon as she took to YT full-time it just became all about the £££££s. I thought maybe it was just me getting older and growing up, but finding these threads has confirmed that I am not going mad.

I don't like to be one to pass comment on personal appearances, but I too have noticed her reluctance/pure avoidance to acknowledge & address her weight. She would be so much more likeable if she did put her hands up to it like we all do rather than blaming a clothes-shrinking washing machine, or muscly calves...!!

My verdict is that nothing this girl does is by accident .... the 5 o'clock shadow she was sporting in the B & M vlog?? I reckon she will come out one day that she suffers from PCOS or something (I'm not saying that she does or doesn't, I'm not diagnosing or "throwing it around" - I have been diagnosed, and it's a horrible thing, and other people who do have my 100% sympathy!) but that way around might "soften the blow" (in her eyes) of accepting weight gain, and might even gain her some sympathy in doing so .... I don't know, I just find her reluctance to say "you know what guys, I've eaten more calories than what I burn, so I'm bigger than I used to be" in itself makes her so out of touch and dislikeable, and for somebody who preaches "body confidence" - by coming up with more and more excuses, she is actually making out like it is NOT OK to gain weight!!!

Reactions: 16
Just caught up on the back and forth with the PR event and I am dying. Oh did you go to the bother of showering Bogie?? 😱😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry how can she tag and drag on Twitter, this week’s bore fest is gonna be moany, moany, moany (sung like ABBA’s money money money)

if you were recovering from the flu you’d be glad to be uninvited!!!!

Reactions: 11
As much as I actually quite like Beth and think she’s quite down to earth, I think she’s a bad I influence on brogan regarding body image etc. I’m all for positivity I really am but refusing to accept that being larger or medically classed as obsess is not good for your health is denial. Beth is always posting stuff about not being ashamed of her body and I respect that she embraces being curvy but there comes a point when you have to love your body whilst taking control of your health.. and it’s pretty obvious to me brogan iSnt heathy

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 4
I still can't get over buying frozen jacket potatoes 😂. Stick them in the microwave for 10 mins, spray some oil on them and whack them in the oven for 10 mins if you're desperate Brogan!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.