Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The funniest part is that she wrote a monthly list for these bargain shops but spent probably close to £150/£200 on complete tit.

Reactions: 6
Her whole life is a bloody contradiction!

Why is she so obsessed with the cleaning aisle in home bargains yet gets “so overwhelmed” by cleaning at home. She complains she hasn’t slept much in a few weeks yet the night before she went to the hospital it was apparently the only time she’d been up night!

I just can’t anymore 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 13
She used to be semi relatable, shes now unfortunately turned into an obese smug motherfucker who takes no care of her skin or hair, despite being GIFTED a lot of beauty products, but hey you cant polish a turd.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Her whole life is a bloody contradiction!

Why is she so obsessed with the cleaning aisle in home bargains yet gets “so overwhelmed” by cleaning at home. She complains she hasn’t slept much in a few weeks yet the night before she went to the hospital it was apparently the only time she’d been up night!

I just can’t anymore 🤦‍♀️
This is what I thought! She leave pots stacked up for days & need mummies help to clean up, yet stands in the cleaning isle mentioning Mrs Hinch 20 times coz she thinks it’s the popular thing to do & that she loves her journal 🙄 bore off Bogey Jacket Potato, if you had it you’d of probably put it on the gram by now with all the tags, just like your Shane Dawson eye palette you bought just coz it was popular & trending 🤔

She mentioned the cleaning products just to stay on trend with those types of videos except most people that film them show more of a range of products. Brogan just showed what she liked as usual.

Reactions: 3
It was hardly a bargain shop. She spent so much. She would have been better off giving herself an amount and seeing how much she could get for it or something.

Reactions: 5
Nah. When I had flu last year I didn’t move from my bed for 10 days, it would take me hours and hours to be able to move to use the toilet or to refill my water. I’m lucky if I ate a few bits of fruit. After two weeks my parents dragged me to hospital and moved me in with them for a week and it took me about a month in total to function again.
Now that’s flu! People say I’ve flu and go out...... no you’ve a bad cold!

😂😂😂 this is the best thing I’ve read all week!!! Who is the PR Company Tattle limited ? “ Benji get your ralphie jumper and beige chinos back on they have begged me to go now “

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.