Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are they buying a brand new rug to put over an old crappy carpet? The whole reason they kept the carpet was because they were getting a dog blah blah blah... so why a brand new rug? Brand new sofa? Can't wait for the dog to piss everywhere

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Why are they buying a brand new rug to put over an old crappy carpet? The whole reason they kept the carpet was because they were getting a dog blah blah blah... so why a brand new rug? Brand new sofa? Can't wait for the dog to piss everywhere
It’s too small for the living room so instead of measuring it first or even taking it back to the shop she’s going to shove it in her spare room 😂

Reactions: 4
“Luckily I’m blessed with naturally curly hair.....“

I never ever comment on her looks but it’s shocking how little effort she puts into herself, every week she seems to look worse than the week before.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
God did anyone else think she was channelling Brummy Mummy in the shop making songs of out of normal sentences and trying to be funny? It seemed SO unnatural.

also it was funny cos my YT auto plays the next vid after and when the new one finished it went to an old B&M haul and she’d literally bought and said the same things haha ‘BEANZ SNAP POTZ COS THEYRE THE PERFECT PORTION FOR ONE PERSON LOLOLOLOL’

• Haha
Reactions: 9
‘If you’re new here’

Why would anyone’s first video of yours be a bloody b and m haul

• Haha
‘If you’re new here’

Why would anyone’s first video of yours be a bloody b and m haul
I’m almost certain the only reason anyone would watch Brogan for the first time would be because of auto play.
or this thread.

• Haha
God did anyone else think she was channelling Brummy Mummy in the shop making songs of out of normal sentences and trying to be funny? It seemed SO unnatural.

also it was funny cos my YT auto plays the next vid after and when the new one finished it went to an old B&M haul and she’d literally bought and said the same things haha ‘BEANZ SNAP POTZ COS THEYRE THE PERFECT PORTION FOR ONE PERSON LOLOLOLOL’
Don’t diss the song..... I love that song 🙌🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂

I skipped through the vlog. I can't get over how round her face has become!

Reactions: 2
Omg literally came here to see if I was being mean that she had a moustache I was trying to wipe my camera thought it was dirty 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I have unfortunately lost and then regained 3 stone after a rough time recently. But Christ her face has gotten so round (I’m 20 stone 😬)

Reactions: 2
Will Brogan BUY Shop Disney Pirates Of The Caribbean Minnie Mouse collectors plush so app for her trip :ROFLMAO: :cautious:

Reactions: 1
A minute in and she’s already mentioned her naturally curly hair.. in a shop with me video.
Found it so rude when she was talking about the cheap cards, saying they’d do for Benjis mum or gran. Wow. I found the whole concept of this video annoying as it’s basically pick anything that you like the look of and convince yourself it’s worth it regardless of if you need it.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I have unfortunately lost and then regained 3 stone after a rough time recently. But Christ her face has gotten so round (I’m 20 stone 😬)
Welcome to the club! At least we don’t deny we’ve put on weight and try to convince everyone around us we’re a size 14 and most of our clothes have shrunk in the wash.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.