Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Maybe it’s different here in Canada? I’ve worked at a hardware store for 13 years and around carpentry all my life and I’ve just never seen a bath like that not have a floor underneath...🤷‍♀️
I was more surprised by her snarky tone in her reply, to be honest. Quite rude!
How odd, lol I suppose everywhere is different lol

Reactions: 1

LittleBird

A bit of topic...but how many people ( us lot ) have CCTV?
Is it the norm or are they being extra?

We don't, and I don't actually know anyone who does. But I don't live in a city so..
We do but we live in Manchester and there's been a real spike in crime in and around my area. If I lived in my hometown I wouldn't even think about it!

gossgal

VIP Member
Can we go back to how the Cosmo blog awards was a fix, feel like tea was spilled but we all just walked round it
I think either Mooneys mum or her knew the person and Brogan started rumours something like that and stopped rosie jay pierce sitting somewhere

gossgal

VIP Member
Will Brogan BUY Shop Disney Pirates Of The Caribbean Minnie Mouse collectors plush so app for her trip :ROFLMAO: :cautious:

Dietcoke21

I'm one minute into the vlog, "LOADS of orange juice," omfg Brogan hun that's no miracle cure, it'll just send your blood sugar through the roof. You're not meant to have more than 125ml of fruit juice per day, and that's a really small glass.
and it’ll pile the weight on even more!

gossgal

VIP Member
Brogan isn't even a game player she couldve just shared Benjis one how can she not add up at her budgeting skills has she got a loan shark or something thats bloody £800 all together 🤦‍♀️

Penny Lane

Chatty Member
You can tell that she can actually now speak perfectly normal but is putting on and emphasising her ‘husky’ 🤢 voice.

alc1988

I assume they will put a side panel on the bath, so why they would need to floor underneath is beyond me!
there is nothing under the bath in my bathroom either
Maybe it’s different here in Canada? I’ve worked at a hardware store for 13 years and around carpentry all my life and I’ve just never seen a bath like that not have a floor underneath...🤷‍♀️
I was more surprised by her snarky tone in her reply, to be honest. Quite rude!