Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mjaumjau

Chatty Member
I wonder if she will take her mum with her to appointment?😂🙄. Currently, i have a heavy cold and a double ear infection. Im working 10 hour shifts in a nursery baby room (0-2). I love my job but its the last thing i want to be doing but my mortgage won't pay its self! Anyway, what I'm trying to say is, i certainly wouldn't be going to the doctors about it.
I wish you a speedy recovery!

Reactions: 1

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
I disagree, I don’t think she was abrupt at all. Like she said, you never know what anyone has been through - people might not want kids or might not be able to have kids and it’s not really anyone else’s business. Some people never stop and think how asking that questions might make someone feel. It’s important to be aware.
i suppose i kinda get that but its getting to the point no one in this world can say anything for the fear of upsetting people im the first one to always say consider how that could make some one feel but it was not even worded rudely i dont know but your right i totally get how that could make some one feel bad

gossgal

VIP Member
She should get the next award for being the UK worst laziest vlogger how many times can she repeat herself my names Brogan dear god least shes trying her content up a bit even if it is crap an she still thinks shes Mrs Hinch she didnt invent cleaning Brogan 🤦‍♀️

I love B&M and need storage for my hair supplies so thanks for showing SFA I had to watch Hazel Woods edition i'll just go on Amazon im on Prime 😂

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
That new green dress she keeps wearing is cutting off the circulation round her arms. And looks like a maternity dress
i think its one of them situations ive been nearly 18 stone and i feel with weight loss somtimes the only way some one can change is to think oh shit i need to do this now and tbh i thought her momment would have been at the hospital but i truly think and i sound awful but i think it will take a heart attack or somthing serious to scare her
and it does not help when u have friends that promote body postive im all for being body postive be who u want aslong as your happy and HEALTHY no one going to be fooling me her double chin out of breathe person is out of breathe being out of breathe when doing nothing is a sign your hearts not happy and it is a shame as much as brogan can be how she is i used to really like her and i just wish somone would give her an intervention or somthing to make her change :\

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
Day 1 and she is already stuffing herself.. sandwich chips and cake for lunch after a big breakfast
its non stop food on them cruises my mum went a few months back the exact same she literally said u would have breakfest then like coffee in the morning with cake etc and then lunch then after noon tea then 3 course dinner theres also 24 hour dinning if u want it it will be her heaven

• Wow

cybervoodoo

Also that bit in the Q+A where she talks about kids and they've spoken about turning the office in the house to a nursery. Is that Brogan saying that when she has a kid (god help it) she will be giving up work? Wouldn't surprise me tbh
I was just thinking the other day, that if/when they do start a family, Brogan will be even more insufferable (if that's even possible), when she tries her hand at being a mummy vlogger :oops:

I am like 3 minutes into pack with me and I am horrified! Little miss “I travel SO much” if you are so experienced you should know:

a) that bag would not count as a liquids bag
b) paper immigration forms have been done away with
c) the amount of technology makes me want to vom

8 pairs of shoes for 7 days....Um why!?

Who takes daytime options for the caribbean!? You just need a bikini you hoarder

Is she only going to wear one pair of pjs all week!? 🤮
Egypt still use paper immigration forms, and so did Mexico in October last year, unless u had pre-printed them off. She might be a dick but I always take a pen!
Ps agree about the tech

When she is sat on the floor in the pack with me she looks 6 months pregnant

WizardAngie

We didn’t in August. So what we’ve discovered is it’s wildly inconsistent 😂

I cannot believe we’re already nearing a new thread. We fly through them quicker than brogan washes her hair
Yeah very inconsistent. They probably don’t really care from flights from the UK any way. Probably just care about people coming in from exotic locations and trying to bring restricted items in the the country.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
As much as I actually quite like Beth and think she’s quite down to earth, I think she’s a bad I influence on brogan regarding body image etc. I’m all for positivity I really am but refusing to accept that being larger or medically classed as obsess is not good for your health is denial. Beth is always posting stuff about not being ashamed of her body and I respect that she embraces being curvy but there comes a point when you have to love your body whilst taking control of your health.. and it’s pretty obvious to me brogan iSnt heathy
But beths another way shes always eating crap and lets be real be curvy be slim be whoever but most of these girls that r big and preach to be body postive are not cause there self concious

Lola123

VIP Member
It seems crazy to me that she has a history of migraines (probably a few) and she was on that pill for so long! My doctor switched me off as soon as they found out about my migraines!

LemonLife

VIP Member
a lot of countries still have you fill in paper customs form for declaring anything you are bringing in that needs declaring. In the USA you can normally fill this in before you go through security but might as well do it on the aeroplane when you have time to kill.
I flew to the US in literally September and it was stated by the flight crew that paper forms were no longer in use 💁🏻‍♀️ If you needed to declare you just went to that section of the airport upon arrival

disneys

VIP Member
Sorry I’m late to the party but love the new title 🤣

what a generous gift from a subscriber .. shame she does not deserve it one bit

Lola123

VIP Member
She honestly wacky, she only did that story to show off the fact she’s “lost her voice” I’ve done 7 lessons back to back teaching with that voice and it’s fine, she probably went out with Megan and was singing as that event dropped her which is why she feels bad, Benji needs to leave her ASAP although I fear she doesn’t have the resilience this time to cope

LemonLife

VIP Member
I'm currently trying to find a summer holiday for my boyfriend and I [during the times I'm allowed off our school holidays DAMN YOU EDUCATION!] for a good price and the cheapest I can find it is £490 each which is for a cheap hotel and flights and Bogie is swanning around prepping for a cruise D:
I booked a cruise for £650 all inclusive in the six weeks 😉 Not as expensive as you may think!