Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Emxxx

VIP Member
I have chronic tonsilitis and lose my voice often. I don't go 'back to bed' when i have no voice or a flare up, i wouldn't get anything done for a start.

Tonsils will come up in 2 weeks though.

Reactions: 1

gossgal

VIP Member
At the airport a drink and a packet of sweets won’t cost much less than a switch 😜

To be fair though - 2 lites must be around the price of an actual switch - which they could play together on the plane (Charlotte Ruff and Adam did) and together at home? Anything to not spend time together
Charlotte commented on my mates instagram i was like WHAT dont think he knows who she is though hope to god brogan wont do the same charlotte was sweet to him though (yes a disney fan)

I think she knows how big she is, this isn’t Shallow Hal. You don’t avoid beaches, constantly buy new clothes and say you don’t want to look at yourself on camera without realising you’ve gained weight. She admitted in the coil video that it’s due to over eating.
Oh, of course, my brain has stopped working today! I didn't mean denial but I can't think of the word I wanted to use and how to phrase it - it's been a long day haha!

gossgal

VIP Member
Brogan Tate #18 Bongo plays bingo at sea and gets FULL HOUSE yet empty house at Mooney vila

Last edited:

Lola123

VIP Member
Gabby has bought a new suitcase that has a portable usb charger attached to it odds are Brogan is pissed about it and will get it by Friday after reading here. :rolleyes:

How many bloody suitcases she has a problem! Every bloody trip she goes on.
Nah the away suitcases have been round for ages, unless brogie is paid to plug it she’ll keep lugging her Minnie one round!

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
And yet she was still well enough to “work”, thought she might have gone back and changed this but clearly not..... if you’re ill you either crack on and go to work (which I suspect Benji did) or just take the day off, if she’s having a day off camera I hope it was yesterday for next weeks vlog because I CBA with the dramatics
The B at the end all my friends call me B dont you know 😂😂 i remember when she used to always say that

• Haha

guccigang

Chatty Member
A bit of topic...but how many people ( us lot ) have CCTV?
Is it the norm or are they being extra?

We don't, and I don't actually know anyone who does. But I don't live in a city so..
We do, partner works away a lot and we both feel secure knowing it's there. It's at our front and back door. We also use it to check deliveries etc.

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
Love the title - and thanks for making me new thread!

haha she’s properly “too busy” this weekend with groupon meals and will wait for Banjo to finish a full day work and make him go 😂

WizardAngie

She then went on to say she had an ESTA though and I know that is electronic 🙈 I do take a pen but mainly because until 2019 ships made you fill in a health form, they have just scrapped it though as lets be real everyone probably lied!
a lot of countries still have you fill in paper customs form for declaring anything you are bringing in that needs declaring. In the USA you can normally fill this in before you go through security but might as well do it on the aeroplane when you have time to kill.