Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lou23

I think either Mooneys mum or her knew the person and Brogan started rumours something like that and stopped rosie jay pierce sitting somewhere
What was the story between them two. I seem to remember them being chatty then it stopped. I don't know if it’s already been discussed so sorry if it has

Reactions: 2

itsgonnarain1

VIP Member
Anybody notice in the come pack with me video that most of her clothes were new? Thought she said she doesn’t buy many new clothes anymore? Also going on a cruise rocking up at the airport dressed full on Disney pulling a Disney suitcase is just cringeworthy
Her old clothes probs don’t fit her anymore

Vickisuder

I’ve had it my husband has had it my kids have had it! I’ve sat up all night with my daughter and then functioned all day looking after her while she’s glued to my side,
I’ve worked with it to but I didn’t have to go to the docs and waste their time!
Now if she’s struggljng with breathing 😏 and coughing up phlem or blood then yes docs but otherwise just take some cough stuff and paracetamol and get on with life!!

Feeling very mischievous but I hope she passes it on to benji and it buggers up the cruise 🤭

My 11 week old baby has really bad bronchilitus and there's no treatment for him just have to sit it out, good luck with ya paracetamol bogie we know you read here 👌🏼
Poor little thing, hope he’s much better really soon x

nobrains

Two ECGs, blood tests and a chest xray in the same day? I'm calling bullshit. You need a referral then you wait for the results? I had a chest Xray late last year and had to wait a week for the results. Same with bloods. They don't come back instantly, right? Unless they rush these things at A&E. Brogan is such a liar I doubt everything she says tbh.
I went into the GP unit via 111 last December with a temp of 42, intense shivers this was 3 weeks after a csection. I had no idea what was wrong. I had a chest xray (as well as other bloods,swabs,ECGs) and got the results straight away.

Edited to say I also got swabs and blood results within 2 days but I was still in hospital so maybe that was why. Also all hospitals are different and run by different trusts? If that makes sense probably not.

Amyx1518

VIP Member
Ive followed and unfollowed and followed and the. Unfollowed so many times in the last 24 hours or so lol 😂 I cant even follow her just to be nosy it irritates me too much!!

• Haha

nco88

A bit of topic...but how many people ( us lot ) have CCTV?
Is it the norm or are they being extra?

We don't, and I don't actually know anyone who does. But I don't live in a city so..
It will part of the alarm package when we get around to replacing our current alarm to include 2 cctv cameras. So its becoming standard in some areas

She then went on to say she had an ESTA though and I know that is electronic 🙈 I do take a pen but mainly because until 2019 ships made you fill in a health form, they have just scrapped it though as lets be real everyone probably lied!
But she has that all important notebook haha for all those amazing ideas she has 😂😂😂

• Haha

Skittles1

When she was doing the q and a and someone asked about why she wasnt taking boxes to the house, her reply 🤣shes full.of rubbish

Threeeyedraven

VIP Member
I'm currently trying to find a summer holiday for my boyfriend and I [during the times I'm allowed off our school holidays DAMN YOU EDUCATION!] for a good price and the cheapest I can find it is £490 each which is for a cheap hotel and flights and Bogie is swanning around prepping for a cruise D: