Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

gossgal

VIP Member
Why does she continue to do you tube I want this bubble to end so they can get a real job, then again we wont get to see her world fall apart for taken the bins out.

Reactions: 2

Hello

She doesn’t even really bloody like Disney! Someone would have appreciated that so much more. And I bet the poor subscriber who sent it to her has lost out on some money if they’d decided to sell it instead.
They'll be putting that up by June 2021 the house may be nearly ready then 😂

• Haha

Hello

No weekly vlog for two weeks so she will have this week to do fuck all then?

I wonder what happened when she tried her summer clothes on... surely nothing fitted.
This is exactly my point. Since Christmas when she produced that crap ski vlog she's hardly produced any content. Lazy doesn't even describe her she's worse than that

mrsrh

Chatty Member
This is what really gets me about it all, social media platforms can be a creative...especially the inside of your home can be a great way to express yourself. Why not print some of your own scenery photos from your travels if you’re a ‘Travel vlogger’ it screams that she does it for money by doing this desenio team up. Again going to put this out there, some amazing Dorset photographers she could have checked out if she didn’t like her own, but no...big brands pay the bills at the cost of having no individuality. Sad really, I can see why her presence isn’t building quicker
@Bluebell721 I'm in Bournemouth like you too

Lola123

VIP Member
If you need your voice for a job on Thursday then stop chatting to your instastory!!! Rest it you dopey potato loving twit. Honestly it's not rocket science. Wouldn't suprise me if she cancels that then goes on her jolly cruise all totally fine 2 days later
Nothing a bit of a free holiday can’t help!!!

Emmapism

VIP Member
Don't post a lot but needed to comment on this.

In Jan last year I was taken to A&E with chest pains and a racing heart and it gave me a massive wake up call. I was morbidly obese at the time and have since lost over 2 stone, not as much as I'd have liked but it's coming off and being taken to hospital was a massive kick up the bum to do something.. I'd be surprised if it hasn't scared her in someway because it really did me.
I'm sorry to hear that but glad you're taking better care of yourself ❤

gossgal

VIP Member
Brogan if you want to know what thick curly hair is watch Bryana Jordyn thats thick curly hair

Why cant Brogan do a hair routine video for people with curly hair 🤷‍♀️

I reckon its just for the free holidays, he can do so much better tbh.
Remember Brogan said she didnt like him I see no chemistry with they two always so cold together

thischarmingmiss

Also that bit in the Q+A where she talks about kids and they've spoken about turning the office in the house to a nursery. Is that Brogan saying that when she has a kid (god help it) she will be giving up work? Wouldn't surprise me tbh

dotty.doodlexx

I’m agreeing with everybody else, anyone who truely has a phobia of sick would not travel or visit as many places which could bring on sickness as much as she does. I’m petrified of needles and couldn’t even stay in the room with my own mother when she had a blood test let alone go voluntarily! I just think she doesn’t like sick, but who does. God help her when her dog spews up:ROFLMAO: