Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

WizardAngie

I flew to the US in literally September and it was stated by the flight crew that paper forms were no longer in use 💁🏻‍♀️ If you needed to declare you just went to that section of the airport upon arrival
last time I flew into the USA was November and we had to fill in the little blue form.

[

Yesitsme1987

Imagine being so desperate that you're giving free promo to the company that put you on garden leave! I bet they're pishin' themselves laughing at her. How pathetic.

Fraser's flat is stunning, in comparison, her's looks like that gaff you end up at after going on a bender and folk are doing lines off of DVD cases.
What’s the garden leave situation? Think I missed that! I know she used to work for jimmys but not much else.

MissP

A bit of topic...but how many people ( us lot ) have CCTV?
Is it the norm or are they being extra?

We don't, and I don't actually know anyone who does. But I don't live in a city so..
We do, but only because my husband loves building them and setting them up. It does make me feel a bit safer when he’s working away and I’m home alone. I don’t live in a big city but there have been some break ins nearby of late.

Justdishingthetea

VIP Member
hope this is okto post not brogan related
did anyone see beths instagram post about somone asking her if she thinks there ever have kids (it was in her stories)
i felt the answer was a bit abrupt i get we never know what happens behind closed doors but i really felt like it was not asled in a nasty way but her reply was kinda rude idk may be shes gone through stuff and thats why she is kinda sensitive x

Frenchie

VIP Member
Must be nice to be going on a cruise and being able to afford to buy TWO Switches at the airport having just bought a house and constant new clothes.

I can’t believe all she ever does is complain when life is literally so easy for her and she clearly never has to worry about money.

cushtybert

VIP Member
God did anyone else think she was channelling Brummy Mummy in the shop making songs of out of normal sentences and trying to be funny? It seemed SO unnatural.

also it was funny cos my YT auto plays the next vid after and when the new one finished it went to an old B&M haul and she’d literally bought and said the same things haha ‘BEANZ SNAP POTZ COS THEYRE THE PERFECT PORTION FOR ONE PERSON LOLOLOLOL’
Don’t diss the song..... I love that song 🙌🙌🙌🙌😂😂😂

Sozabaryou

a lot of countries still have you fill in paper customs form for declaring anything you are bringing in that needs declaring. In the USA you can normally fill this in before you go through security but might as well do it on the aeroplane when you have time to kill.
You don't need to anymore, it's an e-declaration

Lola123

VIP Member
Brogan isn't even a game player she couldve just shared Benjis one how can she not add up at her budgeting skills has she got a loan shark or something thats bloody £800 all together 🤦‍♀️
If they’ve each bought a game, it’s more expensive than the normal switch and sharing, surely they could have either gone without or just bought one 🙄

Laur91

VIP Member
What gift did she receive that was Disney related? Checked her stories and feed but can’t see nowt!