Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She talks about quitting Jimmys at 1:50 but she cannot fully talk about it and waffles on about not having support.
Wow - just LOOK at her here.. she was really pretty, it's such a shame she's let herself go so much - don't get me wrong I'm no super model and we all have bad days but the change is very sad to see!

Reactions: 9
'Voice rest'

So....just not speaking then? 🙄

Suddenly Benji is spotted walking around without his headphones, not a care in the world....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
Did anyone else hear at end of vlog -

Brogan : we haven't seen each other all week - Benji : Yeah its been great 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Her best friend is a camera feeling lonely does she not text or does anyone that goes near her wear headphones

Reactions: 7
Why is Kev's dining room still full of tit?! The room is 99% complete tat that could be boxed up and not missed.

Reactions: 10
Guaranteed Brogan will want to pretend she has a minimalist home and have to hide all the shite she has accumulated in the loft. That's why Benji was up there. Somewhere to hide away all her shite so she can pretend she doesn't have a problem.

Reactions: 6
As I was bored & couldn’t sleep I rewatched a couple of her trek America vlogs. She really was quite bitchy to the other girls,laughing at one of them for her pronunciation. Also being the loud one on the bus. No wonder they fell out with her. Even then she paid out 60 bucks for two new pairs of cut off shorts as she had lost a stone & a half & hers were too big. She looked great, it’s a shame she can’t see that now.

Reactions: 12
As I was bored & couldn’t sleep I rewatched a couple of her trek America vlogs. She really was quite bitchy to the other girls,laughing at one of them for her pronunciation. Also being the loud one on the bus. No wonder they fell out with her. Even then she paid out 60 bucks for two new pairs of cut off shorts as she had lost a stone & a half & hers were too big. She looked great, it’s a shame she can’t see that now.
Denied to herself she was "self absorbed" even the girls were telling her truth but cried to mummy when she was the bitchy one.

Reactions: 4
Is it just me but considering this is her full time job....she really doesn’t upload much at all....like it is the most minimal...even her social accounts are so basic. Definitely one of the least active and least uploads I’ve seen for a full time ‘job’. What is she actually doing all day if she isn’t redecorating...ahem sorry renovating

Reactions: 17
Is it just me but considering this is her full time job....she really doesn’t upload much at all....like it is the most minimal...even her social accounts are so basic. Definitely one of the least active and least uploads I’ve seen for a full time ‘job’. What is she actually doing all day if she isn’t redecorating...ahem sorry renovating
We see her doing nothing. Wake up late, have a bath at 11am, meet mummy for lunch, go to Home Bargains, pretend to have work to do on the computer and then the days over.

In one of those older vlogs she said that vlogging takes up very little of her time and she couldn’t just do that.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here, hey guys 👋
Just had to get this out of my system.

This story today has really riled me up. She feels sorry for herself?! How many of us have had heavy colds this winter and carried on working full time or looking after kids or cleaning the house?! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

On a personal level, I have complex health conditions that mean I need to run immunoglobulin transfusions (blood product) every week on Wednesday nights. They take three hours to run each week and make me feel like tit during and the day after. So I’m working from home today feeling awful but I need to do this every week for the rest of my life so I pick myself up and get over it and see tit like this on Instagram?!

SHE HAS A COLD! And is going on a cruise next week.
Seriously Brogan, give a thought for other people and pull it together or stfu.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 38
Yeah Brogan sticks to her "bubble" of a Monday vlog and a lame vlog most you tubers try and upload more she always wants advice from her viwers but doesnt think of videos for herself

what about a disney collection, clean with me, morning/night vlog, or film when she has stuff on shes getting so vanila now and doesnt care

Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here, hey guys 👋
Just had to get this out of my system.

This story today has really riled me up. She feels sorry for herself?! How many of us have had heavy colds this winter and carried on working full time or looking after kids or cleaning the house?! 🙋🏻‍♀️🙋🏻‍♀️

On a personal level, I have complex health conditions that mean I need to run immunoglobulin transfusions (blood product) every week on Wednesday nights. They take three hours to run each week and make me feel like tit during and the day after. So I’m working from home today feeling awful but I need to do this every week for the rest of my life so I pick myself up and get over it and see tit like this on Instagram?!

SHE HAS A COLD! And is going on a cruise next week.
Seriously Brogan, give a thought for other people and pull it together or stfu.

Bless you hun, well done for putting your brave face on every week for that!

Well said too, can’t believe she is on the sympathy train even though she’s going on hols. I’m from a military background and you still gotta shout out the orders loud, voice or not lol! They’d tell you to man the f**k up, be giving her a right boot up the arse.

Reactions: 5
Her feeling sorry for herself is hilarious, poor little lamb never mind you’ll be able to rest your weary trotters in the sun soon 🙄
It’s been a while since Bongo has bought her some flowers isn’t it, she always says when he does 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.