Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her Twitter page is open to public so what if she blocks you. You can still see it from a google search without even being logged into Twitter. Why should she get away with bullshit she posts because she scaremongers people with the block button 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Seriously though, how long do we think her ‘career’ will last until she genuinely has to get a normal job and be like the rest of us again? It infuriates me that this is her life when she doesn’t deserve it 😠 I don’t know enough about YouTube as a career but surely it can’t last forever??? You’d think after her shoddy content all these freebies would have dried up, but evidently not 😣

Reactions: 11
I’m sure she should of put ‘me getting ready for my GIFTED pocruises Caribbean holiday’

the stupid, patronising witch. Oh well I’m off to email ASA 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Does she never stop and think that if she was actually inspiring or a positive influence, she wouldn’t have to dedicate time after every post to monitor comments and block ‘the haters’? That is not a normal thing to have to do, the evidence is so clear and yet she still can’t still how bad things have got, I wish I had some rose coloured glasses too

Reactions: 6
She’s a sad cow! I’m on nights tonight so I’ll save my comment for then - when she’s not monitoring comments and in her sweaty pit snoring like the pig she is.

Reactions: 6
So because someone posted that old vlog where she’s talking about gardening leave, she was invited at the last minute to the Harry Potter studio tour, had to ring her “mummy” to ask if she approved of her driving that far.... this just sums up how much she is in her mums pocket and how much she’s becoming self centred

Reactions: 16
I watched a couple of old vlogs and it's incredible to see the difference. Whilst she was still working, she comments that she needs to film a video but "it's not really work".

Quite the contrast to getting overwhelmed because you've filmed a weekly vlog and had to reply to a few emails 🙄

Reactions: 15
So because someone posted that old vlog where she’s talking about gardening leave, she was invited at the last minute to the Harry Potter studio tour, had to ring her “mummy” to ask if she approved of her driving that far.... this just sums up how much she is in her mums pocket and how much she’s becoming self centred
She also talks about having her mums support in the vlogs around that time aka mummys funding.

Reactions: 3
MOONEY, STOP CALLING IT A 'HOLIDAY'

IT IS NOT A HOLIDAY, IT IS A bleeping WORK TRIP, SO TREAT IT LIKE ONE!

Reactions: 19
I’m not in the mood for her bullshit tonight.
She can’t hold down a job
She can’t form friendships or keep them
She cuts off family members
She doesn’t fancy her boyfriend
She has no social awareness
She can’t survive without her mummys support - ££££
She has no personal hygiene
She can’t wash a plate

I could go on and on. She can have her free holidays - she has nothing else.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
She's the only person I know to get excited over "Garden Leave" most would be like damn she has no clue and calls herself a boss 🤦‍♀️ 😂

Cant believe these trips though our moaning didnt obviously work. :cautious:

Reactions: 9
The thing is though, whilst she has views and subscribers she will still be offered these opportunities. So regardless of talent or hard work, she will get freebies. Maybe people watch her to feel better about their own lives?

The only thing I know for certain is I won't watch another video she posts if it means she gets a view from me.

Reactions: 10
I’m not in the mood for her bullshit tonight.
She can’t hold down a job
She can’t form friendships or keep them
She cuts off family members
She doesn’t fancy her boyfriend
She has no social awareness
She can’t survive without her mummys support - ££££
She has no personal hygiene
She can’t wash a plate

I could go on and on. She can have her free holidays - she has nothing else.
Haha I think there’s stuff to look forward to, I personally wanna see her deal with puppy poop and vomit. Also wonder if she has noisy neighbours at the new place...that would be funny

Reactions: 5
She had to cancel a prebooked talk and let people down because her voice was gone? Poor love, but I’m so happy her voice was able to return so she could acknowledge her freebies she received.
If I was unable to attend work because I was ill but then was energetic and well enough to then post on Instagram stories, lively chatting about new trabs and teabags i’d probably get the sack.
The Lazy, bone-idle billy.

Reactions: 25
Admittedly I had to take yesterday off work and I felt so guilty about it but I did try and go.However I was actually throwing up, couldn’t keep food down, had temperature body aches, dizzy, I couldn’t even look at my phone screen or laptop without feeling faint, yet she has a raspy voice and it’s the end of the world... But yet is still able to be on her phone constantly give me a break 🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 10
I think one of the dangers of all the “freebies” holidays is also the time away from home! Sure - us normal working folk would looooove endless holidays but I think genuinely after a year or it I’d be like no thanks? There’s too much to do before/after a polo day and then however many days you’re away you always come back to so much work! It just emphasises that she isn’t actually busy with work (not including the house) because most hard working people would not want to be away from work so much! Gah!
I’m taking a half day today because I’ve already got 13 hours of overtime to take back since January 2nd and if I don’t take it now and again I never will! But I do know Monday is going to be extra tough to catch up. Ah well 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.