Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Shes neighbours with The Isle Of White over there :sneaky:

Did you know her name is Brogan and makes You Tube content and has just bought a house with her BF Benji

I honestly didn't know that 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 6
I'm doing a lasagne for the family tonight and I full on laughed out loud when I remembered Bogey buying a 'lasagne kit' 😂😂 lazy bleeping cow. A monkey could make a lasagne

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She talks about the chiropractor at about 8min in vlog 81... they messed up her appointment so she messaged him on Facebook “because we are friends, I said I’ll see him at 4” she gets home and says he has signed her off and doesn’t need any more appointments. It’s a bit of a coincidence.

She briefly mentions gardening leave just before 28 min.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Basically paying a fee to see him and get a touch up, what an absolute roaster she is !! Bet she would have loved to say yes I go out with a health practitioner when speaking to “ The Jones family ” when skiing at Xmas 🙄

I’m watching #81 and I’m dying that she’s talking about jacket potato’s even then 😂🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She talks about the chiropractor at about 8min in vlog 81... they messed up her appointment so she messaged him on Facebook “because we are friends, I said I’ll see him at 4” she gets home and says he has signed her off and doesn’t need any more appointments. It’s a bit of a coincidence.

She briefly mentions gardening leave just before 28 min.
Alsoooooo I used to go to this chiropractor.. they’re not actually allowed to be friends on social media with their clients. I had the best chiropractor and I literally couldn’t add her as a friends until she left (it’s a chiropractor college and they do treatments in the last year before they graduate)

She talks about quitting Jimmys at 1:50 but she cannot fully talk about it and waffles on about not having support.

Reactions: 7
The chiropractor sounds like a creep
Or is Brogan the creep? There’s multiple comments about him, someone said they could have a love story and she said I wish. It’s quite telling that he ended her treatments after she messaged him on Facebook.

Reactions: 23
Maybe it’s different here in Canada? I’ve worked at a hardware store for 13 years and around carpentry all my life and I’ve just never seen a bath like that not have a floor underneath...🤷‍♀️
I was more surprised by her snarky tone in her reply, to be honest. Quite rude!
How odd, lol I suppose everywhere is different lol

Reactions: 1
Ewww. It’s part of his job to conversate with his customer ffs and I bet he always got people saying, ‘ooh I love Italian food’ so he’s like - I make amazing carbonara you’d love it if you tried it.. equals Brogan thinking he’s proposing 🤣

I bet she added him on Facebook or tried to, seems like when she started messaging ‘See you at 4’ he thought she’d over stepped the line 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would you say “I’ll see you at 4” In a private message to a chiropractor? Beg. Wonder if she ever stopped to ask if he had a wife? 🙄

Reactions: 15
Even if you’re a vlogger, publicly posting stuff about flirting with your chiropractor is a bit weird tbh.

Reactions: 23
Even if you’re a vlogger, publicly posting stuff about flirting with your chiropractor is a bit weird tbh.
it’s just mortifying to think he could have googled her or worse - he had a wife or girlfriend and mentioned her and SHE then googled her and had to read those comments and see her fawning over him! Eugh.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.