Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s actually loving talking with a raspy voice isn’t she? There’s duck all wrong with her...it doesn’t even sound bad.

Reactions: 9
She’s actually loving talking with a raspy voice isn’t she? There’s duck all wrong with her...it doesn’t even sound bad.
She’s hardly lost her voice. She could have done the talk. I had a teacher who lost her voice for a week and still managed to teach all her classes.
Ive never known someone make such a big deal out of having a simple cold, don’t we all have atleast one or two in the winter?Difference is most people have things they have to get on which acts as a distraction. It just shows how little she does when her main focus in the day is that she has a sore throat.

Reactions: 14
She needs to drop the attitude with her followers. Every time she sends a reply like this, I think we gain a Tattler 😂

Screenshot_20200123_153542.jpg

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
she's just as clueless as the average person about disney, hence why her vlogs have no helpful information in them.

Reactions: 14
That Instagram story today 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m a teacher. Suffering today from a terrible migraine which is making me feel so sick and dizzy. Have I been at home, In my Disney jumper and scruffs posting a picture on Insta?
No. I have been at work with 5 lessons with 30 loud teenagers in each. I have been taking paracetamol and getting on with it.
I don’t want sympathy as THIS IS THE REALITY OF LIFE. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t have a cruise to go on next week for free to recuperate.
I don’t ‘own’ a house and doss in someone else’s while my partner ‘renovates it’.
I don’t ring my mum to come and do my washing up.
I’m not rude to genuine people who go out of their way to ask me advice (be it a daft question) but NOR do I claim to be knowledgeable about everything! #wegotodisney #weownahouse #iworkformyself #igoskiing #igocruising #weownabeachhut #impayingoffmytaxreturns #imabeautyandlifestlyeblogger #ivegotacoil

🙌🏻 hands up and hats off to all my fellow ‘normal’ folk who just GET ON WITH IT ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 54
I follow an amazing single mum with terminal cancer and she has not once felt sorry for herself or complained.

• Sad
Reactions: 11
'feel sorry for myself' no, you should be feeling sorry for the people you let down (presumably at the last min?), selfish!
She'll be fine once she's on that cruise no doubt?

Reactions: 8
Hands up who would want them manky sausage fingers doing their packing????? Come on now form an orderly queue 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
What happens when I let Brogan pack for me and I only have 1 pair of pjs and 5 pairs of underwear for a 14 day holiday?

• Haha
Reactions: 21
That Instagram story today 🤦🏻‍♀️
I’m a teacher. Suffering today from a terrible migraine which is making me feel so sick and dizzy. Have I been at home, In my Disney jumper and scruffs posting a picture on Insta?
No. I have been at work with 5 lessons with 30 loud teenagers in each. I have been taking paracetamol and getting on with it.
I don’t want sympathy as THIS IS THE REALITY OF LIFE. 🤷🏻‍♀️
I don’t have a cruise to go on next week for free to recuperate.
I don’t ‘own’ a house and doss in someone else’s while my partner ‘renovates it’.
I don’t ring my mum to come and do my washing up.
I’m not rude to genuine people who go out of their way to ask me advice (be it a daft question) but NOR do I claim to be knowledgeable about everything! #wegotodisney #weownahouse #iworkformyself #igoskiing #igocruising #weownabeachhut #impayingoffmytaxreturns #imabeautyandlifestlyeblogger #ivegotacoil

🙌🏻 hands up and hats off to all my fellow ‘normal’ folk who just GET ON WITH IT ❤
Needs to be sent to all of her followers, might make some of them see sense!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Why would he take Brogans advice over someone who works for Disney? 🙄
The best part is, you can book Buffalo Bills with Attraction Tickets Direct. That company that she ‘works so closely with’ Yet not closely enough for her to know what Disney packages they sell!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
This is what I want to write in her latest twitter post! But I can’t as I’ll get blocked and then I can’t be 🤥
Also it isn’t work. She just lazes around like a potato and puts out the bare minimum on vlogs! A 20min Tim Tracker vlog gives more details than her 1hr bore-a-thons

Reactions: 16
This is what I want to write in her latest twitter post! But I can’t as I’ll get blocked and then I can’t be 🤥
Please somebody who has Twitter or maybe everyone that has twitter on here bleeping spam the tit out of this new Twitter comment. What an absolute clown shoe! Don’t worry guys karma slaps the tit out of braggy hoe bags eventually

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.