Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
‘I managed his diary, I managed his life’ mmm did you though? This was insightful....what an ego
It sounded like she got herself overly involved in the owner and it’s highly likely she thought he fancied her and made a move on him. She used to insulate that everyone fancied her... who remembers when she thought the lads above her flat were mad for her? And didn’t her chiropractor tell her not to return to him? Alarm bells.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
She never really said. If I remember rightly she stopped mentioning working there and then came out and said they had placed her on gardening leave. She was quite jolly about it at the time and thought it was a perk that she was still being paid for the notice period.
Haha so glad someone mentioned this - I only rewatched this vlog the other day and it was so funny how she was amazed at the concept of gardening leave and how incredible it was. There’s very few reasons why a company would put you on gardening leave and the only good one is because you’re moving to a competitor. The others are not so good hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It sounded like she got herself overly involved in the owner and it’s highly likely she thought he fancied her and made a move on him. She used to insulate that everyone fancied her... who remembers when she thought the lads above her flat were mad for her? And didn’t her chiropractor tell her not to return to him? Alarm bells.

Need more tea on the chiropractor story.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Need more tea on the chiropractor story.
I only remember her final chiropractor apt ending with her saying she was done and just had to manage it on her own going forward but sounds like there is more tea than this?!

Reactions: 4
She said in a video that he’d offered to make her carbonara and that he was very attractive.

chances are he was being FRIENDLY. Professionals don’t hit on those in their care!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I can’t remember much about the chiropractor, I’ll have to rewatch some of the older vlogs.
I skimmed through one last night and it was her last day at one of her jobs... the admin role. She used to cry almost every single day on the drive home.

I actually dislike her in the old videos haha she’s unbearable and full of her self.

Reactions: 6
I assume they will put a side panel on the bath, so why they would need to floor underneath is beyond me!
there is nothing under the bath in my bathroom either
Maybe it’s different here in Canada? I’ve worked at a hardware store for 13 years and around carpentry all my life and I’ve just never seen a bath like that not have a floor underneath...🤷‍♀️
I was more surprised by her snarky tone in her reply, to be honest. Quite rude!

Reactions: 1
💯 she tried it on with the boss, find someone who is successful so she can be looked after in the long term. She proberly done some digging on Benji dad company to see what potentially it it for her when kev retires. The girl a user

Reactions: 15
💯 she tried it on with the boss, find someone who is successful so she can be looked after in the long term. She proberly done some digging on Benji dad company to see what potentially it it for her when kev retires. The girl a user
She deffo checked companies house 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I too was taken off the pill at the mean mention of a migraine with aura due to stroke risk!

I watched an old vlog back and what shocked me was her voice change! It has changed a lot!!!
Her pronunciation is appalling, terrible for a 25 year old. I watched the last haul she did..she talks like her chin is tucked to her chest the whole time and mumbles. If you aren’t comfortable on camera outside of your office, vlogging is not the job for you hun. I get what is being said about sounding quite full of herself, most people can see the difference between confidence/ego, and I think she believe it or not is lacking a fair bit in confidence making up with an ego. A decent role model for her to look up to would be so good for her. *You are never too old to have role models!

Reactions: 3
9E0898DB-7A16-47F2-8ECC-D613FCD5455F.jpeg

She’s updated her highlights... “first house”? Does she plan on buying a second?

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.