Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This makes my skin crawl. We travelled home from Florida and I changed in the airport before driving home because I felt VILE
Yep! We booked into a new hotel for the day we left Florida so we could shower and change before the flight home!

Have you seen the stories of frasers place on his Instagram.... WOW!! Her house will never be as stunning as his!
Beautiful isn’t it, he has done such a good job. I would love that bathroom!

Reactions: 4
My boyfriend gets migraines all the time. But if he went into his GP for a completely separate issue he would never get 'given priority' unless he said it was an emergency.

She obviously said her cold was an emergency, got seen quickly then the doctor noticed her crazy ass heartbeat and how out of breath she was. She got sent to A&E because they probably think she's at risk of a heart attack! If her blood pressure isn't through the roof then I will eat that bland as duck Desenio print straight off the wall.

Reactions: 9
It seems crazy to me that she has a history of migraines (probably a few) and she was on that pill for so long! My doctor switched me off as soon as they found out about my migraines!

Reactions: 1
It seems crazy to me that she has a history of migraines (probably a few) and she was on that pill for so long! My doctor switched me off as soon as they found out about my migraines!
Exactly, I think this migraine issue is a new thing Brogie has dreamed up. No doctor allows you to stay on the combined pill for almost 10 years if you’re suffering with migraines. You’re taken off the combined pill straight away ...

Reactions: 5
Imagine being so desperate that you're giving free promo to the company that put you on garden leave! I bet they're pishin' themselves laughing at her. How pathetic.

Fraser's flat is stunning, in comparison, her's looks like that gaff you end up at after going on a bender and folk are doing lines off of DVD cases.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Imagine being so desperate that you're giving free promo to the company that put you on garden leave! I bet they're pishin' themselves laughing at her. How pathetic.

Fraser's flat is stunning, in comparison, her's looks like that gaff you end up at after going on a bender and folk are doing lines off of DVD cases.
What’s the garden leave situation? Think I missed that! I know she used to work for jimmys but not much else.

She talks tit. I let it slip that I get aura migraines to my GP (not even the actual headache, just the aura) once or twice a year and they took me off the pill immediately. I was so upset. No way they'd keep her on it with suffering from actual migraines.
And as for getting fast tracked in A&E for migraines, as if!

Reactions: 11
C0A5D85C-47F8-4126-9720-E02C7A28D53A.jpeg

her paid for house she’s had for 6 months is the same level of decorated ours did 2 days after we moved into our rented place!! 😂😂😂
Edited to add - it was unfurnished when we moved. Just get a jog on Bogo!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
She talks tit. I let it slip that I get aura migraines to my GP (not even the actual headache, just the aura) once or twice a year and they took me off the pill immediately. I was so upset. No way they'd keep her on it with suffering from actual migraines.
And as for getting fast tracked in A&E for migraines, as if!
I get these too and she definitely talks tit, like 24/7 🤣

Reactions: 3
So I went back on the vlogs a bit (back in 2016 when she was working and I really enjoyed her videos) and I actually can't believe the weight difference. Now I know it's been 3 and a bit years and the video probably slims her a little but damn, she used to look really good!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 10
So I went back on the vlogs a bit (back in 2016 when she was working and I really enjoyed her videos) and I actually can't believe the weight difference. Now I know it's been 3 and a bit years and the video probably slims her a little but damn, she used to look really good!
omg 😮 she is like triple the size now!

View attachment 74496
her paid for house she’s had for 6 months is the same level of decorated ours did 2 days after we moved into our rented place!! 😂😂😂
Edited to add - it was unfurnished when we moved. Just get a jog on Bogo!
Literally same, just moved into a new (unfurnished) flat with my boyfriend and this was after one weekend! She’s just lazy as duck.

Attachments

She uses the excuse that she works from home so she doesn't get her 10,000 steps in, it's bollocks. The real issue is that she's too lazy. I wake up at 5am to start work at 6:45,and still manage to go to the gym, when most of the time I'm exhausted (insomnia is a witch) I would have so much more respect for her if she just admitted to being lazy, instead of finding excuses.

She uses the excuse that she works from home so she doesn't get her 10,000 steps in, it's bollocks. The real issue is that she's too lazy. I wake up at 5am to start work at 6:45,and still manage to go to the gym, when most of the time I'm exhausted (insomnia is a witch) I would have so much more respect for her if she just admitted to being lazy, instead of finding excuses.
And she doesn’t see the point, she’s only keeping up her “gym membership” to keep up with the Jones’, they could easily do park run or coach to 5K again! She could also go back to the local PT, she could easily go to the gym at any point, particularly when it’s not busy!

I think she knows how big she is, this isn’t Shallow Hal. You don’t avoid beaches, constantly buy new clothes and say you don’t want to look at yourself on camera without realising you’ve gained weight. She admitted in the coil video that it’s due to over eating.

Reactions: 11
I think she knows how big she is, this isn’t Shallow Hal. You don’t avoid beaches, constantly buy new clothes and say you don’t want to look at yourself on camera without realising you’ve gained weight. She admitted in the coil video that it’s due to over eating.
Oh, of course, my brain has stopped working today! I didn't mean denial but I can't think of the word I wanted to use and how to phrase it - it's been a long day haha!

Reactions: 1
I think she knows how big she is but is kidding herself thinking she is ok with it.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.