Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Didn't she have a meltdown or something about how she thought they were giving her too much work/responsibility?

Reactions: 3
She never really said. If I remember rightly she stopped mentioning working there and then came out and said they had placed her on gardening leave. She was quite jolly about it at the time and thought it was a perk that she was still being paid for the notice period.

Didn't she have a meltdown or something about how she thought they were giving her too much work/responsibility?
She only did their social media page and they sent her out to work on the coffee van didn’t they?

Reactions: 4

She talks about the coffee job at about 17 min. She was basically single handily running the company along side the owner.. yeah right.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Lucie Loves Huawei Watch 2.jpg

This doesn't even look like her. It's not normal to change that much in a few years, in your early 20's. She was so pretty!

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

She talks about the coffee job at about 17 min. She was basically single handily running the company along side the owner.. yeah right.
‘I managed his diary, I managed his life’ mmm did you though? This was insightful....what an ego

Reactions: 8

She always likes to big herself up! She looked healthier in this video compared to now. It was not even that long ago as well!?!

Reactions: 6
Brogon’s 3 year challenge guys
View attachment 74585
Mrs Doubtfire was on TV last night... picture on the right reminds me of the stuff Robin Williams was wearing to play Mrs Doubtfire and he looked better as an elderly woman 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seriously... we all have different styles but a poop brown dress with poop brown tights is NOT a good look on anybody luv 🤦🏻‍♀️ Especially those who are in their TWENTIES

And please GIVE UP with that Instagram ‘what thingy are you’ shite... you’re a moody cow and lazy sloth (not wanting to insult either the cow or sloth for making comparisons with them and Brogladite) so just give up and moooove on...

Reactions: 7
View attachment 74320
Long time follower, first time poster. But I couldn’t help but notice this comment on her recent home photo....How dumb can one be! Also the fact that Benjis dad, who installed the tiles, has no intentions of moving the tub to lay the flooring is baffling! I’m kind of excited to see this train wreck unfold! 😆😆
I assume they will put a side panel on the bath, so why they would need to floor underneath is beyond me!
there is nothing under the bath in my bathroom either

Reactions: 4
She is so braggy in that video! I feel like she's holding in a smirk the whole time. She was defo more self assured and happy back then but I still think she comes across as a crappy person. I got a promotion and a big rise in 4 months. I knew his family and his kids. I organised his diary. I ORGANISED HIS LIFE! Jesus chill witch you clearly did a tit job cos you got fired!!!!!

Reactions: 21
I too was taken off the pill at the mean mention of a migraine with aura due to stroke risk!

I watched an old vlog back and what shocked me was her voice change! It has changed a lot!!!

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.