Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just realised that the Desenio ad has been posted on her main account, not her home account... is that because she has more followers and can demand a higher fee?!
Definitely! The greedy cow. Why is she gorming at the lamp laughing though, thats not what’s being advertised 🤷🏻‍♀️ Why would she put herself in the shot, makes no sense. You’d just take a nice shot of the prints on the wall 🙄

Reactions: 6
She gets worse each week someone tell me why this girl keeps getting gifted stuff

We all knew on here she was waiting on FREE stuff for her house SPEND bleeping M(ONEY ITS PISSING ME OFF

When I was skimming through her old Guru Gossip thread I read a comment saying she said she hadn’t washed her hair for 6 days and it was assumed she hadn’t washed in that time. Posts from 2017 and her hygiene and childish behaviour sounded as bad then as it does now.

Sure remember when she was in New York - wore the same outfit for the day walking around NY, then for the 6/7 hour flight, then for a few hours at home doing chores, then GOT INTO BED FOR A NAP all in the same outfit..

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Sure remember when she was in New York - wore the same outfit for the day walking around NY, then for the 6/7 hour flight, then for a few hours at home doing chores, then GOT INTO BED FOR A NAP all in the same outfit..
This makes my skin crawl. We travelled home from Florida and I changed in the airport before driving home because I felt VILE

“Thank you, Mummy”. Ffs how old are you? Your mum is doing your washing up twice a week and cutting your hair coz you’re a brat. That’s twice she’s slated her hairdresser on her vlogs. I’m obsessed with mummies cut! Course you are you great big gifted whale 🐳

Thanking Benj & his dad for their time & support - It’s half his house! Patronising witch 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 18
“Thank you, Mummy”. Ffs how old are you? Your mum is doing your washing up twice a week and cutting your hair coz you’re a brat. That’s twice she’s slated her hairdresser on her vlogs. I’m obsessed with mummies cut! Course you are you great big gifted whale 🐳

Thanking Benj & his dad for their time & support - It’s half his house! Patronising witch 🙄
It's quite a 'Sloane-y' thing to call your parents 'Mummy/Daddy' when you're still in your twenties. It's just again about Brogan wanting to portray an image of something she isn't. But Sloane Ranger or not it sounds pathetic and childish on anyone above the age of 12.

Reactions: 5
She's so up her mothers a**.

Never been keen on her Mum, something manipulative and deceitful about her and Brogan treads on eggshells whenever referencing her, I'm not saying to not be pleasant about your Mum but she's next level fearful of upsetting her. Monetary interest in the new place perhaps?

Also how boring was this vlog, thought "oh we're getting a tour round the house for updates" I thought - nope another blinkin' AD. I'd love to know how many people she actually "influences" to buy any of the muck she pushes...

Reactions: 11
Surely they can’t wait until the summer to move in? The rooms are ready to be carpeted, take a weekend to finish the bathroom and clean the kitchen. She made such a song and dance about buying cleaning products lately but can’t wash a plate.

My partner's response to the recent Desenio #ad;
Lmao he speaks the truth.

Reactions: 9
Manic grin. Hamster cheeks. Too tight jeans. Giant forehead. Corpse coloured lips. Trotters for hands.

New title! Brogladyte Po-tate-o Moaney - you are what you are eat!
Phone to cover the chins and text to cover... Well... You know :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 9
Is it bad that I'm currently in bed with morning sickness and I can't watch her vlogs anymore without wanting to throw up? :sick: She's so dirty looking, it makes me want to heave!

Reactions: 5
View attachment 74320
Long time follower, first time poster. But I couldn’t help but notice this comment on her recent home photo....How dumb can one be! Also the fact that Benjis dad, who installed the tiles, has no intentions of moving the tub to lay the flooring is baffling! I’m kind of excited to see this train wreck unfold! 😆😆
Its not uncommon for underneath a bath not to be tiled. I live in a brand new build and mines not tiled. You tile up until the bath (ours goes abit under) and then bath panel and silicone. Its a waste of money to tile under the bath when you'll never see it? Freestanding baths are an exception to this rule.

Not to defend Brogie but id agree on this front. And I work for a builder

Reactions: 12
After watching this weeks weekly vlog I've decided I'm going to start my own youtube channel and create weekly vlogs.

Because its clearly not that hard.

When she edits the footage I don't understand how she can willingly upload this shite for the masses to see. 99% of the footage is out of focus!

Her neck is like a tree trunk. Its nearly totally merged with her chin/shoulders/chest

ALSO... I'm not going to wash my hair as I cant be bothered.

I actually have naturally curly hair (think annie when I was a kid). It doesn't even take me 5 minutes to wash my hair whilst I'm in the shower, and that's with hair down to the middle of my back, and its super thick because I'm pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
This is what really gets me about it all, social media platforms can be a creative...especially the inside of your home can be a great way to express yourself. Why not print some of your own scenery photos from your travels if you’re a ‘Travel vlogger’ it screams that she does it for money by doing this desenio team up. Again going to put this out there, some amazing Dorset photographers she could have checked out if she didn’t like her own, but no...big brands pay the bills at the cost of having no individuality. Sad really, I can see why her presence isn’t building quicker

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.