Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Itā€™s really sad that her whole life is getting worse and worse. She hasnā€™t got anyone to tell her to toughen up! Like itā€™s the weekend itā€™s fine to do nothing but when youā€™re free loading off your father in law itā€™s different, no one asked how she was doing so why does she think sheā€™s sooo important people are wanting to see what sheā€™s doing, itā€™s not like she actually does chatty Instagram stories! She needs to get a grip! Sheā€™s a soft girl! So debilitated by a sore throat..... if she has other health problems then my bad but Iā€™ve had enough of her excuses for not going to the house or actually producing quality content. No doubt tomorrow sheā€™ll be like oh Iā€™ve done the vlog even though Iā€™m poorly..... well welcome to the real world because lots of people donā€™t get sick pay!!! Honestly she is just regressing and sheā€™s gonna be left high and dry in 6 months time

she couldnā€™t reply to vlog comments on Monday as she was ā€œpoorlyā€ but she could be on Facebook changing her info and her profile picture! She is full of tit!

Reactions: 11
So she's finally updated her home insta and christ almighty, the bathroom still isn't done! I see Benji's done a wee bit but she's not bothered her lazy arse by the sounds of it!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
A hahaha hole in the roof! Did they not get a survey? Nobody deserves it more.

But I will say well done Benji for doing so much work on the house when Brogladyte has been pretending to be ill. Guess he wasn't happy to hear she was ready to go out at the drop of a hat on Friday but now is so poorly she's been in bed all day. You don't need to be a doctor to diagnose this. A clear case of Lazybitchitus.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
So she's finally updated her home insta and christ almighty, the bathroom still isn't done! I see Benji's done a wee bit but she's not bothered her lazy arse by the sounds of it!
She claimed she couldnā€™t do any more but surely she could have cleaned the bird ooo up (not a nice job) and couldnā€™t she have painted the picture rails and skirting boards?!

Attachments

Reactions: 5
how they ended up paying that much for that house is beyond me. Iā€™m currently looking with my partner and weā€™ve found some absolutely gorgeous brand new turn key houses 3 bedrooms for 140,000 less than half of what they payed for that dump!! They are absolute morons!!
Anyone else whoā€™s paying a mortgage would move in and sleep on a mattress and work on it every second they couldnā€™t! Brogan doesnā€™t have a job for crying out loud! This should have been finished ages ago. Not good

Reactions: 10
She could have painted the kitchen or at least cleaned it.
Completely this. When my fella does DIY around his place (or mine) I always help him, even if I don't do much. Helped him put up a spice rack the other week, then alphabetised the spices šŸ¤“

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I donā€™t even know why she has the home account. She finally posted after over a month, put her account @ in the caption, and then shared the post in her insta-stories on her regular account. Why not just post home related things on her regular account? Most of the photos have just been of her face anyway.

Reactions: 6
I was just thinking this, why did she put ā€œkeep an eye on my main account and this weeks vlogā€ in the caption on the home account?? Just use the home account for home stuff!

Reactions: 8
Ok so I know Iā€™m late but Iā€™ve only just watched last weeks vlog. Does she know that you are supposed to buy tiles in ā€˜batchesā€™ ... If you buy another box several months after you bought the others (and from a different shop) the chances of them being from the same batch are slim to none. If theyā€™re not from the same batch itā€™s likely the colour will be off šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø

Whilst on the subject of the tiles .... clearly they didnā€™t realise that those tiles are ā€˜directionalā€™ and are supposed to be displayed in a certain way to show the direction of the pattern. Hers looks absolutely awful there are waves flying in all sorts of directions šŸ¤¦šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļø And I have learned all of this information as I am currently renovating my own house. Not decorating like brogan.

brave of her to have white grout in a bathroom ... that would be a definite no from me. I give it 2 weeks before that grout goes rotten from her trotters.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
I donā€™t hate the tiles that way. I agree that they donā€™t look right and flow but I donā€™t think I hate it. I could have learnt how to tile and put them up myself in the time itā€™s taken them though

• Haha
Reactions: 3
how they ended up paying that much for that house is beyond me. Iā€™m currently looking with my partner and weā€™ve found some absolutely gorgeous brand new turn key houses 3 bedrooms for 140,000 less than half of what they payed for that dump!! They are absolute morons!!
Anyone else whoā€™s paying a mortgage would move in and sleep on a mattress and work on it every second they couldnā€™t! Brogan doesnā€™t have a job for crying out loud! This should have been finished ages ago. Not good
To be fair we live down south and houses are expensive here. Are you looking in the same area as Bogie

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.