Brogan Tate #17 I put on my towel, read one email. Bogey how you feeling? Feeling overwhelmed!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
No white bikini being packed I see.. the one that makes her feel amazing. Probably because she can't fit her mess of a body into it!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
I reported bongos Instagram when they went skiing and didn’t get anywhere 🙄 don’t know how bogey get away with it

Reactions: 2
I used to watch her back when she first started going on about Disney in her flat and she bought some Disney top or something and said oh I will only wear this in the house, I wouldn’t wear cartoon things out and about.
Now look at her!

Actually she says it here from about 4.20

Sorry can I just ask what's going on with her hair here?

It looks curly - she doesn't have naturally curly hair does she?!

I feel like she would have mentioned it if she did ?! Brogan please clarify I'm scared

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why did they buy a switch each?! Thats so unnecessary, they could have shared. Also silly of them to get the lites and not the proper switch which they could have connected to the TV for games nights 😒

Reactions: 13
Must be nice to be going on a cruise and being able to afford to buy TWO Switches at the airport having just bought a house and constant new clothes.

I can’t believe all she ever does is complain when life is literally so easy for her and she clearly never has to worry about money.

Reactions: 28
I’m just watching her packing video and why does she feel the need to have millions of pouches with crap in it?? She’s away for a week for gods sake

Reactions: 5
Must be nice to be going on a cruise and being able to afford to buy TWO Switches at the airport having just bought a house and constant new clothes.

I can’t believe all she ever does is complain when life is literally so easy for her and she clearly never has to worry about money.
I'm lucky if I can buy a drink and packet of sweets from WHSmith in the airport after paying out for a holiday let alone a Switch!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I'm lucky if I can buy a drink and packet of sweets from WHSmith in the airport after paying out for a holiday let alone a Switch!
I thought I was being swish when I bought some chocolate and water to get on my flight 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16

At the airport a drink and a packet of sweets won’t cost much less than a switch 😜

To be fair though - 2 lites must be around the price of an actual switch - which they could play together on the plane (Charlotte Ruff and Adam did) and together at home? Anything to not spend time together

• Haha
Reactions: 7
At the airport a drink and a packet of sweets won’t cost much less than a switch 😜

To be fair though - 2 lites must be around the price of an actual switch - which they could play together on the plane (Charlotte Ruff and Adam did) and together at home? Anything to not spend time together
Charlotte commented on my mates instagram i was like WHAT dont think he knows who she is though hope to god brogan wont do the same charlotte was sweet to him though (yes a disney fan)

Reactions: 1
She then went on to say she had an ESTA though and I know that is electronic 🙈 I do take a pen but mainly because until 2019 ships made you fill in a health form, they have just scrapped it though as lets be real everyone probably lied!
a lot of countries still have you fill in paper customs form for declaring anything you are bringing in that needs declaring. In the USA you can normally fill this in before you go through security but might as well do it on the aeroplane when you have time to kill.

a lot of countries still have you fill in paper customs form for declaring anything you are bringing in that needs declaring. In the USA you can normally fill this in before you go through security but might as well do it on the aeroplane when you have time to kill.
I flew to the US in literally September and it was stated by the flight crew that paper forms were no longer in use 💁🏻‍♀️ If you needed to declare you just went to that section of the airport upon arrival

Reactions: 1
So I had a spare minute and looked at Bongos Instagram page from the very start and oh my goodness me it is SOOOO obvious that from the minute these two started dating, she took over his Instagram.

Run boy RUN! You’re under the big fat thumb

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So, just skimmed through the pack with me (cant bare to watch anything with her all the way through) and THAT dress! Its disgusting-my 80 year old Granny wouldn't even wear that! Someone needs to tell her how to dress. Im a plus size but i embrace it.

Also, im predicting that Benji will leave Brogan before the years out!

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.