Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A few things...

Shouldn’t the AD in the title came at the start? Shady Bogie strikes again

“The vision I had for myself, feeling more gratitude” WTF, this is the most spoilt, obnoxious and entitled brat going.

“I did a lot of manifesting” Nope... you’ve just festered in that room of tat you call an office

“My blog goals were too big, so I didn’t do any of it” Imagine coming out with that at work! That’s her attitude to anything. Does it involved hard work? I’m not doing it

“Move into the house”. Fat chance of that. When she says “don’t think it’ll ever be finished”, just her finding more excuses to squat in Kevin’s scott free.

Saving for a Disney World trip... that must be for all the tat and to clear the nearest Walmart out of Caramel (NOT SALTED!) M&Ms as we all know you would never go unless it was #AD Gifted

Rant over!

Reactions: 12
A few things...

Shouldn’t the AD in the title came at the start? Shady Bogie strikes again

“The vision I had for myself, feeling more gratitude” WTF, this is the most spoilt, obnoxious and entitled brat going.

“I did a lot of manifesting” Nope... you’ve just festered in that room of tat you call an office

“My blog goals were too big, so I didn’t do any of it” Imagine coming out with that at work! That’s her attitude to anything. Does it involved hard work? I’m not doing it

“Move into the house”. Fat chance of that. When she says “don’t think it’ll ever be finished”, just her finding more excuses to squat in Kevin’s scott free.

Saving for a Disney World trip... that must be for all the tat and to clear the nearest Walmart out of Caramel (NOT SALTED!) M&Ms as we all know you would never go unless it was #AD Gifted

Rant over!
She also has and I quote in her description box “some links may be affiliate links” umm what happened to transparency

Reactions: 6
Well I’m impressed with her round up vlog she didn’t mention “ I’m feeling overwhelmed “ she would have had 365 days videos with her using that phrase. . 2020 I really think she’s going to struggle think she’s clutching at straws on how to make money fan subscriptions etc. She says she wants routine well brogan get a part time job secure a consistent income and will give you a purpose to get out the house and that wet hair towel.

Reactions: 5
Basically separate sites where you pledge a certain amount each month and usually the creator gives you extra exclusive content
Piss off why would anyone pay to listen to her cry!!!! Jesus she's diabolical if she does that tit

Reactions: 22
I can’t believe even her year in review video is A BLOODY AD!!! She doesn’t do anything just for the sake of creating content/fun any more. Everything is about money.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
What made me laugh was that there was a clip of her hoovering right near the start- that’s a highlight 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 23
She doesn't pay into a pension yet hahahah oh Bogey Bogey Bogey sort your life out hun
This would stress me out so much. I’m only 26 but I paid into my pension as soon as possible!

Also I wonder what her long term plan is. It’s highly unlikely that many of today’s you tubers will be making videos, 5, 10, 20 years down the line. It’s just not gonna happen. Wonder if she has an after YouTube plan

Reactions: 9
Basically separate sites where you pledge a certain amount each month and usually the creator gives you extra exclusive content
I’m sure Victoria Disney in Detail has a Patreon that’s probably where she’s taken the idea from...
Obviously needs to do this as her home account/content isn’t pulling in the amount of people she wanted it to.
I don’t know how she is going to achieve her goal of 100k next year... that’s another 25-30k subs so she’ll need a total re-fresh of content as (if others feel like me) it’s boring and predictable seeing the same old stuff: med sailors, ski trip, Disney trip AD, freebie Europe holiday, beach hut, being overwhelmed, big potatoes, ‘renovating’, sitc, London ‘meetings’, eating out and air bnbs.

Reactions: 13
Isn’t this a bit of a weird thing to be posting about at her age!? 🤔 Look at cards from my mummy! This one says daughter & boyfriend! Wowwwwwwww I love itttttt. 🙄 like she’s only one to get one 😂 do one, Bogey.

E94EB9CD-59C8-432F-A3ED-89B2187F9739.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Isn’t this a bit of a weird thing to be posting about at her age!? 🤔 Look at cards from my mummy! This one says daughter & boyfriend! Wowwwwwwww I love itttttt. 🙄 like she’s only one to get one 😂 do one, Bogey.

View attachment 65476
Why is she ashamed of getting a card with BOYFRIEND on it she is something else Benji is part of your family I got they cards at christmas time also stop saying mummy wake up BROGAN GET A GRIP

Did she actually say then to instead of than to ffs

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 3
What made me laugh was that there was a clip of her hoovering right near the start- that’s a highlight 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
Gosh you are mean. That was the one and only time Brogan did any cleaning in 2019. Of course she has every right to want to remember and treasure that unique moment in her year.

• Haha
Reactions: 22

View attachment 65476
Wow she must love benji when i was with my now husband the time they had my mum now way wouldve refered to him as boyfriend we were a joint couple so we had cards together etc and even called him son in law as i feel thats quite natural when u been together id b offended if i got that boyfriend card 😂😂

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.