Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely making her legs stronger is only going to make her muscles bigger and then she won’t be able to fit into any boots! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I haven’t followed her for a few weeks and I’ve never usually commented on her size but I was actually quite shocked at how much bigger she was since only a few weeks ago!
I
really hope the new year and new house motivates her to sort herself out

I haven’t followed her for a few weeks and I’ve never usually commented on her size but I was actually quite shocked at how much bigger she was since only a few weeks ago!
I
really hope the new year and new house motivates her to sort herself out
I think she will only get worse tbh.

Reactions: 1
Prepare a care plan before seeing family?? If my family annoy me, I just tell them to piss off!
Thing is if she gets rid of Julie a lot of her money will go 😂 only reason why she keeps her around plus, she would then have 0 family which is sad but she likes to present that she is sooo close to her mum

Prepare a care plan before seeing family?? If my family annoy me, I just tell them to piss off!
She dramatically falls out with every family member and cuts them off.

Whoever said her goal video would be sponsored by Canon were right.

Reactions: 1
she's just in total denial now , if i had tried on wellies with my boyfriend and my legs were too big to fit them - i would be mortified ! any normal person would be, when i watched the vlog and she said she's always had big leg muscles - i actually cringed for her, agree with the person above that said its going to take a health scare ( very sad but true) nothing is getting through to her ! the two jacket potatoes with beans,cheese, tuna AND coleslaw for lunch has to stop , she's literally killing herself and it's so hard to watch :rolleyes:

Reactions: 3
Huh? Her only 2020 goals are to grow her channel, blog once a month, set up a onlyfan type subscription service, save money and move into her house. She rushed through it in two minutes.

She had to tell us how proud of herself she is. duck me.

• Sad
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
So her goal is to set no goals? Or to make goals things she is already in the process of doing? 😂

Her 2019 video was just watching her getting bigger and more dead behind the eyes as the year went on. It’s quite sad really.

Reactions: 6
she's just in total denial now , if i had tried on wellies with my boyfriend and my legs were too big to fit them - i would be mortified ! any normal person would be, when i watched the vlog and she said she's always had big leg muscles - i actually cringed for her, agree with the person above that said its going to take a health scare ( very sad but true) nothing is getting through to her ! the two jacket potatoes with beans,cheese, tuna AND coleslaw for lunch has to stop , she's literally killing herself and it's so hard to watch :rolleyes:
It’s like Dave (Sophie and Dave channel) who said he couldn’t fit on flight of passage at Disney because his calves were too muscular when, like Brogie, he is just overweight.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She doesn’t not need a dog! She is obsessed as she thinks it will be the thing to solve her problems but how is she going to cope with she has a dog that urgently needs something when she is “overwhelmed” and who is gonna look after it when they’re away? Really unfair expectation to be like I want a dog and to go to Disney world.....

she's just in total denial now , if i had tried on wellies with my boyfriend and my legs were too big to fit them - i would be mortified ! any normal person would be, when i watched the vlog and she said she's always had big leg muscles - i actually c5ringed for her, agree with the person above that said its going to take a health scare ( very sad but true) nothing is getting through to her ! the two jacket potatoes with beans,cheese, tuna AND coleslaw for lunch has to stop , she's literally killing herself and it's so hard to watch :rolleyes:
TWO jacket poratoes??? Where was this? One is even too much for me!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Just think how big her to do list will be..

Feed the dog
Let the dog out for a wee
Walk the dog (maybe)
I feel so overwhelmed for her already

Surely when she says I’ve upgraded she should put gifted, didn’t they gift her the mark 3?

Reactions: 2
She will be stressed to high heaven trying to fit in a dog walk around her hectic schedule.

0787B7E5-1C7A-4BE1-BA13-B8764F2E8969.jpeg
What life? She doesn’t leave that computer chair unless it’s to go to Primark, Home Bargains or for a free trip.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.