Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
If you look at ATD’s views though, hers seem to be the highest. All businesses seem to love abit of outrage to get people talking also.. so probs could be with them again 🙄

Reactions: 2
Ah I thought my title got the most likes! It was at over 50... like brogan’s age!!! (Sorry for late post, baby is teething and just got me up!)

• Sad
Reactions: 8
She really is going to look like the Michelin Man in her plus size salopettes this year. Sadly the days of wearing Sweaty Betty are now just a distant dream.

I do wonder what it will take to put a break on the eating. First she can't get into a pair of Hunters (which aren't exactly petite to start with), now she's too big to wear SB. Take a hint, Brogie, this is the universe telling you to sort out your overeating.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I wonder if weight loss will be a serious goal of hers next year. I’d like to think so but she will blame being busy on the house and then their trip and before you know it we’re into February and she’s even bigger.

Reactions: 5
I wonder if weight loss will be a serious goal of hers next year. I’d like to think so but she will blame being busy on the house and then their trip and before you know it we’re into February and she’s even bigger.
Don't forget her "birthday week" in March she's so special it can't just be only one day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In order to actually address it she would need to stop making excuses and I don't see that happening without a big health scare

Reactions: 3
Guys... she’s only one woman. Please stop expecting her to take on the world. How on earth is she meant to lose weight when she is renovating a HOUSE? Do you not realise what a monumentally overwhelming task that is?

• Haha
Reactions: 32
I highly doubt if she wanted stronger legs for skiing you would just start classes the week you go!! Piss off brog. She's just pissed as her 'muscles' are too big for her hunter wellies!! Benji's man muscles fit fine in his!!! Also look at them cankles!!
This 😂😂

Reactions: 4
‘Doing body balance’.
All I can see is you lying on the floor in your socks, love. Doesn't look like you’re doing anything.

Reactions: 6
She said she is doing an IGTV hand luggage pack with me.
Sorry - what’s in my hand luggage video.
Ive seen the behind the scenes of that IGTV!!

Don’t worry, these are just the snacks for getting to the airport ☺
She’ll restock before the flight!

CAD508AD-57A5-4B73-B334-3EFD3977BFB8.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Ive seen the behind the scenes of that IGTV!!

Don’t worry, these are just the snacks for getting to the airport ☺
She’ll restock before the flight!

View attachment 65289
Lmao.

The class is funny - she leaves in THREE days, it will probably have the opposite effect and she will be unable to walk after the lack of moment on a normal day.

Reactions: 13
Exactly! When you've taken a long break from exercise (me too Brogs, four months and counting for my lazy bum) those first few days after you workout are horrible.

I'm actually looking forward to getting back to gymming. I've not put any weight on but I miss being fit

Reactions: 7
I reckon her sponsor for her last video is canon. Not sure why but reckon it's them as she's had gifts from them in the past and uses their cameras for all her videos.

Reactions: 3
Heard it all now starts back the gym a week before going on holiday to strengthen her legs it’s the equivalent of starting a diet a week before going on holiday bleeping pointless !!! I would hate to go on holiday with her benji no we need to get a hot chocci and a few piccies for the gram when in reality they are sitting watching everyone else. Waste of skin

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Heard it all now starts back the gym a week before going on holiday to strengthen her legs it’s the equivalent of starting a diet a week before going on holiday bleeping pointless !!! I would hate to go on holiday with her benji no we need to get a hot chocci and a few piccies for the gram when in reality they are sitting watching everyone else. Waste of skin
They leave on Sunday 😂😂😂 bit late now love!

Reactions: 4
One pathetic exercise class just days before they go skiing, lolz. 😂 IT'S NOT GOING TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE, YOU LAZY LUMP. You should've done something about 'strengthening' your big leg 'muscles' MONTHS ago.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.