Brogan Tate #16 Wants to make it big but she can’t hack the hustle

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nothing annoys me more than when she's on a trip and showing the room, and she points out the TV, and talks about how it's got netflix etc. A TV in the room should not be an exciting talking point of a travel vlog, just proves how boring she is.

Reactions: 7
You are absolutely right. As an emet i wont even go on a coach let alone a frickin boat 🙄
Same! We went on the ferry to Ireland once and oh god it was my absolute worst nightmare 😱 I know a ferry is different to a cruise but still!!

Enjoy the shittest cruise line at sea 😂 Seriously, I have been on 11 cruises that were beautiful! I went on P&O once...They served potatoes from a tin, people fought each other in the bag wash & the ship got norovirus. It was the voyage of the damned!
Now THAT would make a travel blog 🤗

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.